Summit Etech.. What are you guys paying?

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know etech's have been gettin alot of talk lately on this site, and i know that prices have been talked about a bit. I have been looking but can't find exactly what i was looking for.

What are you guys paying for a 2011 everest 154 Etech?

Thinking of going to pick one up tomorrow morning and just want to make sure i don't pay too much.

I am in sask, so any dealers out there may chime in from alta or Bc as well cause i have a condo in vernon and will be driving there in the new year. So for a steal of a deal id be willing to buy elsewhere.

Would also be interested in an X, but was told that they are sold out across canada.

Your help is appreciated as always!

cheers :d:beer:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know etech's have been gettin alot of talk lately on this site, and i know that prices have been talked about a bit. I have been looking but can't find exactly what i was looking for.

What are you guys paying for a 2011 everest 154 Etech?

Thinking of going to pick one up tomorrow morning and just want to make sure i don't pay too much.

I am in sask, so any dealers out there may chime in from alta or Bc as well cause i have a condo in vernon and will be driving there in the new year. So for a steal of a deal id be willing to buy elsewhere.

Would also be interested in an X, but was told that they are sold out across canada.

Your help is appreciated as always!

cheers :d:beer:

I imagine that the X would be sold out, but you can get an everest ETEC with the 154". And you can change the gauge to the digital display. (same as the X)

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of a few days ago the meadow lake dealer in sk had a 2011 summit x 154 at his shop. Dont know if it is still there or not

Top Bottom