summer time

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is ready to go boating??

the sled needs come clutch work, NOT HAPPENING get the boat cleaned and ready is now the foremost priority.

What are everyones plans and procedures to make their boat better this year??

I am going to add tower speakers and the bow filler cusions and the radio control at the transom.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm getting a new snap on cover, maybe a light bar, and to make sure the built in cooler is always full.:beer::beer::d:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to add some weight for surfing so I plan on getting 6-10 of theese full time on the boat
bikin.jpg

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You better bring me and Scuba if you want to get girls like that in the boat...

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is ready to go boating??

the sled needs come clutch work, NOT HAPPENING get the boat cleaned and ready is now the foremost priority.

What are everyones plans and procedures to make their boat better this year??

I am going to add tower speakers and the bow filler cusions and the radio control at the transom.

The sleds are put away in the trailer. The boat comes out of storage this weekend and over the next two weeks its wax and shine the baby till she looks brand new. I'll be looking for electronics this year, stereo, fish finder and radar equipment. Anybody know anyone in this field?

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sanded and stained all teak peices,installing a new tower .maybe tower speakers and a amp.
Um were do you get a 6 pack of those booby bags
they won't go flat will they?

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First a bow protector which i just called the guy yesterday from Trailer Tux out of Saskabush, wants a $1000 to custom build for my boat/ trailer. I'll be orderring late next week, then a spare prop, then some LED's, then maybe a new set of Westsounds tower speaker (sickly loud) then, then, then....the list never ends.

About 3-4 weeks and my toes should be wet!!!!

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody had luck with a good boat polish whats everyone using to bring back the shine?

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody had luck with a good boat polish whats everyone using to bring back the shine?

I use Mother wax. Its a two part one is a cutter and the next application is a wax. Brings the boat back to new everytime. I do it all by hand best results. Lately I have been power polishing but watch the temps. I will get you the part numbers this weekend. Takes one weekend, to get her all shined up the way I want it to look. Even the leather gets polished.

Tom

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First a bow protector which i just called the guy yesterday from Trailer Tux out of Saskabush, wants a $1000 to custom build for my boat/ trailer. I'll be orderring late next week, then a spare prop, then some LED's, then maybe a new set of Westsounds tower speaker (sickly loud) then, then, then....the list never ends.

About 3-4 weeks and my toes should be wet!!!!

i looked at those and they restrict access to the winch and hook so i went with one of these that lets you get in there without having to unsnap anything.

Attachments

• boat 009.jpg
    boat 009.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 45
  • boat 013.jpg
    boat 013.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 53
  • boat 014.jpg
    boat 014.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 40

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i looked at those and they restrict access to the winch and hook so i went with one of these that lets you get in there without having to unsnap anything.

What brand is your's? Look's good with lots of coverage. Martins is supposed to send me over pics sometime today of the brand "Rock Guard", they have a new design that they are putting on an X2. Talked to Greg at Wizard lake over the week-end and the same dude is going to install the new design on a VLX so i'm just waiting to see how the fit & finish turns out.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm not even sure what brand, i bought it at shipwreck, the only downside is that i cant swing the tounge.

hey has anyone checked out the song I'm on a boat?? funny as heck, type in im on a boat on youtube its by lonely island which is a bunch of saturday night live guys. then check out the gangbang song another hit!!

Top Bottom