Stop Rides are Here! 650-9r

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got two email stop ride notices today, for the 9r and the 2022-2024 650 and 850 for clutch issues. I am Guessing this includes the Boost. Notices S-23-06 and S-23-02
We knew this was coming, hopefully the replacement is available quickly.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder if this will effect the 24's that are planned to be shipped in the next few weeks

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4D2CB24E-692E-4749-A72D-8E9C7035BA8D.jpeg

Copy and pasted from another source

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far only My Boost is not showing the recall. 9r and 650 are :rolleyes:

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder if this will effect the 24's that are planned to be shipped in the next few weeks
I guess yours might not be sitting in Cranbrook as early as you thought. If so that yard is going to be full fast!!

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope they've been churning out replacement clutches all summer. Lots of inventory out there that won't be allowed to move.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like yet another? You guys are snake bit. Saw this on Factbook last night

Attachments

• IMG_4690.jpeg
    IMG_4690.jpeg
    432.8 KB · Views: 180

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people aren't voting with their wallets and are still lining up to buy these sleds.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sounds just like the 23 Doo turbo recall. The o-ring on the fuel rail. Wonder if these companies all source their o-rings from the same place?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sounds just like the 23 Doo turbo recall. The o-ring on the fuel rail. Wonder if these companies all source their o-rings from the same place?

Oring on the fuel rail?? Thats not the turbo recall, its a wire rubbing on the fuel line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oring on the fuel rail?? Thats not the turbo recall, its a wire rubbing on the fuel line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry that is another recall, it was the 22 Doo's and Lynx that had the o-rings failing. We had a Lynx in our group peeing into the belly pan. Seems like every model has something going on. Or maybe manufacturers are owning up to these things more because they are more worried about liability. I say this because having problems is not new but before these recalls they were just up to us to fix.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry that is another recall, it was the 22 Doo's and Lynx that had the o-rings failing. We had a Lynx in our group peeing into the belly pan. Seems like every model has something going on. Or maybe manufacturers are owning up to these things more because they are more worried about liability. I say this because having problems is not new but before these recalls they were just up to us to fix.
I better talk to my dealer. I had possible screws loose on the fuel rail but no mention of o rings?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the recalls and do not ride orders I was amazed that my dealer said my 24 is good to go. Just give them a day to get it ready.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris has got smarter they want you to pay for it and get it home then the will send you the stop ride letter 😁

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I better talk to my dealer. I had possible screws loose on the fuel rail but no mention of o rings?
That was probably the original issue, screws loose and the o-ring spits out. Catch it in time and you save the o-ring.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the recalls and do not ride orders I was amazed that my dealer said my 24 is good to go. Just give them a day to get it ready.
I sure hope all these recalls mean that quality control is picking up on every little problem now so the 24's are epic. At the end of the season the company that commits to that plan will have the best reputation.

The other thing that seems interesting is that in the past years the manufacturers seemed to take the summer off from the sled lines, and leave the recalls to the last minute. (Other than late summer sled builds) No updates, recalls, or news at all. It seems now little things are annonced that show they are hard at work.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope all these recalls mean that quality control is picking up on every little problem now so the 24's are epic. At the end of the season the company that commits to that plan will have the best reputation.

The other thing that seems interesting is that in the past years the manufacturers seemed to take the summer off from the sled lines, and leave the recalls to the last minute. (Other than late summer sled builds) No updates, recalls, or news at all. It seems now little things are annonced that show they are hard at work.
well recalls or not I can say I am sure looking forward to this winter on the new sled. Polaris has never let me down (except for my dragon).

Top Bottom