stony plain riding

sickcat05

Reaction score
Hey everyone who lives in stony plain/ parkland area i was wanting to see if anyone is interested in going riding this sunday the 23rd. It would be nice to finally meet people off the site theres alot of pow out there might as well use it while its here... theres a couple of us starting out on rr15 north of yellowhead so let me know
Thanks everyone

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey everyone who lives in stony plain/ parkland area i was wanting to see if anyone is interested in going riding this sunday the 23rd. It would be nice to finally meet people off the site theres alot of pow out there might as well use it while its here... theres a couple of us starting out on rr15 north of yellowhead so let me know
Thanks everyone

I might be in...

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

im thinking of heading up to mcbride for that day might need a co-pilot

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
What time on sun I live on RR15 north of yellowhead.

Bunch of us heading out saturday Chris (we got the polaris figured out BTW)

then I will probably ride again on sunday to kill the inevitable hang over and sore body....

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunch of us heading out saturday Chris (we got the polaris figured out BTW)

then I will probably ride again on sunday to kill the inevitable hang over and sore body....

Cool were you starting from on sat?

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be awesome borrowing my bro's sled for the wifey....let me know what time on Saturday....oh and send me some directions to your house unless we follow Norm and stage at Mike's.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Cool were you starting from on sat?

I will be riding from home, if you want to ride over to my place that works but I'm lacking room for trucks/trailers because my plow seems to be inefficient and frustrating with this much snow.

Should be awesome borrowing my bro's sled for the wifey....let me know what time on Saturday....oh and send me some directions to your house unless we follow Norm and stage at Mike's.

as above my only issue is room in the yard. Richelle is just bringing a little 2 place so thats alright and guys with smaller trailers and decks will be fine if they have 4wd. I think what will happen is some will stage at mikes others will stage at my place and the two groups can meet up.... I guess it depends on where we want to go.

Lac Ste Anne will probably be awesome but I don't know how much traffic has been out there... Experience has prooven that Hwy 43 NW of Gunn and hwy 33 (grizzly trail) usually reamain for the most part untouched.

Beaver

Reaction score
I will be riding from home, if you want to ride over to my place that works but I'm lacking room for trucks/trailers because my plow seems to be inefficient and frustrating with this much snow.

as above my only issue is room in the yard. Richelle is just bringing a little 2 place so thats alright and guys with smaller trailers and decks will be fine if they have 4wd. I think what will happen is some will stage at mikes others will stage at my place and the two groups can meet up.... I guess it depends on where we want to go.

Lac Ste Anne will probably be awesome but I don't know how much traffic has been out there... Experience has prooven that Hwy 43 NW of Gunn and hwy 33 (grizzly trail) usually reamain for the most part untouched.

I can fix that for ya Booger I have a skidsteer with an 8 ft bucket:d

sickcat05

Reaction score
Well im riding from spring lake thats where the sleds parked on rr20 im definatly up for a sunday ride anyone near spring lake? Anyone wanna make a meeting spot?

mikey11

Reaction score
If I get all my work done on Sat, I would be up for a sunday ride.

just post the meeting location and time.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can fix that for ya Booger I have a skidsteer with an 8 ft bucket:d

Don't wait for an invite JUST DO IT......... We need the room to stage the truck's / trailers and store the beer for after the ride and room for the bonfire :d

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone

I am definetly in I need good directions as were to meet, time etc

Beaver

Reaction score
Well get yer yard cleaned today Booger and im in for a ride on Sat ,i havent even started it yet this year been to busy but I gotta make time,It would be great to meet a bunch of you guys,Does anyone else need thier Acerage cleaned of snow

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
im in to i need directions 2 im in golden glen off rr30 hwy 633 pm me

how big is your yard????? Bwahahahahahahaha

we typically ride right past your place... take undeveloped rr30 (north of GG) up to the sturgeon...

I will PM you when we figure out the details...

See you today Beaver, and thanks...

Top Bottom