STOLEN 12' DODGE 3500 Longhorn

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Posting for a friend

Was stolen from a residence in Stettler AB @ 4:15 this morning. (May.7)Buddy started his truck and was loading luggage into the truck as they were headed to the airport on vacation. He loaded one suitcase in the truck and went back for his wife's. Some loser stole his truck right outside his house in less then 10 seconds. Called police and jumped in the wife's car tracking his truck as his iPhone was in their. Truck headed towards Red Deer. Phone was found in the ditch they tossed it on the hiway.

DETAILS:

2012 BLACK 3500 Dodge Longhorn
Stock tires, brown leather seats. BLACK SLIPTANK IN THE BACK. Yellow filter on the SLIPTANK. License plate KUZ008

Please keep your eyes open for this truck

Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damm to bad they found phone, would of been good to find them...........

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the stolen Dodge

image.jpg

You know what to do if you see it!!!!

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bump...still stolen

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, sorry to here about the theft, but i may have seen 5 of these trucks all over town.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, sorry to here about the theft, but i may have seen 5 of these trucks all over town.

Yes I know their is a lot of them, but if you had read this thread prior to seeing them perhaps you would have taken a second look and noticed perhaps the plate number or if it had a slip tank in the back? All it takes is second look at all black longhorn's is all I'm asking

Thanks

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya the problem is so many look alike that thieves have no problem getting away.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like he said you probably wouldn't notice this truck but since he brought it up they all stick out now. My eyes are open.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bump still have not found the truck

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg This truck is still at LARGE in the Red Deer area!!! Truck was caught on camera last night stealing Fuel in Blackfalds. Here is another picture...Marker lights on the top, black slip tank, yellow filter, blue hose if you see this truck please do not refrain from beating the piss out of the crack head meth junkie heroin injecting douch bag with a baseball bat.

Thanks

Last edited:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update: the truck has/had a new plate on it last night ZRJ470 the ****ers have been seen in blackfalds several times now. They have been trying to sell a Honda Generator out of the back of the truck and other power tools. Last night the truck was involved in a high speed chase but they lost them. Please if you see this truck anywhere run them off the road and beat the **** out of them.

Thanks

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update:

After being involved in 4 high speed chases (Brooks, Blackfalds, Fort Mac, and Regina) the Regina police department have finally successfully caught the people who stole this truck. They are in jail now and this truck now belongs to the insurance company as my friend was paid out earlier this month and has already purchased a new truck.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear they got caught
Probably the best scenario for your buddy as well I wouldn't want the truck back after being stolen

Top Bottom