Stock track vs Challenger track

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have a web site or contact number?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much is a stock 155 track for say a Polaris dragon? Not looking for one, just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$500 you can have mine, hahaha

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have looked at alot of the other posts on the peak track and there were not to many negatives. Alot of people say its way better in all conditions. Thats wierd
Anyone do a 155 peak track on a pro this year. - SnoWest Snowmobile Forum
OK its almost feburary ,,,new info on the peaks track?? - SnoWest Snowmobile Forum

Guess it depends on what kind of snow you ride in. Out in Vale and Blue, it didnt work with a SH.T. The CE is a better track for all around riding IMO.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I take that back after reading those two forums. Thanks. I might just stick with the stock track for awhile.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm likely gonna trim my track after a few rides so I can tell the difference. A fair amount of people have done it with real good results, I haven't heard any bad reviews yet and people that do it swear by it.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I sold my stock track, now what to put on an Extreme or peak?

sledhead80

Reaction score
IMO the stock track isn't to bad of a track, I am going to a 174 this year and will however be putting on a CE because I do feel they are a better track than the stock track. With that being said I'm selling my stock 163 track and rails so for you it may be the upgrade your looking for for a cheap price! Ill sell the track for $400 and the rails for $300. Just pm me if your interested, they are only a year old and in really good shape with only 800kms on them :)

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a CE from Cycleworks south yesterday for a wicked price. Thanks any ways

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't say, but by far the cheapest I've found yet. Well under anyone else, that I checked with. But I also get racer discounts, so it's not really fair for the average guy.

Last edited:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode 1300miles on my 2012 Pro last season and i thought the stock track was great! The only time it spun out was in April in parking lot type conditions in McBride. But everyone else i was with was having traction issues to. Otherwise it performed well in low snow to deep powder.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try curtis at track canada. His prices are excellent and he is great to deal with

10-4 on that one. Apparently he's been having a little trouble with the interwebs so his site is not up, but you can get hold of him at 403-701-5038 or email at tracksca@telus.net. Every sled we've owned so far has a Tracks Canada supplied Camo Extreme under it. Here's a shot of the 100+ tracks he's got ready to ship as of last week:

Track 005.jpg

Last edited:

PAWPAW

Reaction score
Can't say, but by far the cheapest I've found yet. Well under anyone else, that I checked with. But I also get racer discounts, so it's not really fair for the average guy.
"Well under anyone else.....but I get racer discounts". Ummm, then why even bother to say anything.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good point I guess. I just want to say that Cycleworks does help some people out.

Top Bottom