Xdeck track extensions or flip extension

bsoluk

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Xdeck track extensions ? Or should a person spend a little more and get the flip extension?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Xdeck track extensions ? Or should a person spend a little more and get the flip extension?

I’m using track extensions, not sure where they came from, buddy gave them to me as he used them on his x deck and now has the flip extension. They work fine for me, the flip extension works ok as well just more cumbersome and always on there. I couldn’t find a white flip extension and waited for x deck to make me one for a year, got sick of waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krazy k

Reaction score
I enjoy the sled track extensions as they are small and easy to store. Plus they won't interfere with the deck when nothing is on it.

I believe that they can be picked up at the wholesale liquidators in Edmonton. $149 each. Way cheaper then a cumbersome flip extension.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you get those extensions under the track. It looks like they can't be there when loading/unloading.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You press the sled up in the air with one arm and place the extension with the other?

That’s what I do yep, easy peasy. One arm up, lift track high enough to slide it underneath then set the track on it and strap it down. They work decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom