200 oil change.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the combination of universals and extensions mastered for changing the oil one these 200’s.

Stubby wrench? Can barely even get my small hands to touch the drain plug.

I haven’t tried yet this year but I remember last year was a nightmare, like trying if to anal fist a midget!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting one of these but the one that hooks up to compressed air. they work great for boats and other stuff.

1670889297478.png

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most European cars actually encourage topside oil changes. Did a bunch of research and if used correctly they actually removed more oil than a drain plug if you can imagine.. Biggest thing is dipstick tube size making sure you can get a decent size straw down or it takes for ever. Really are the cats meow for diff oils, gearboxes etc with no drain plugs or for just a quick inspection of fluids

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most European cars actually encourage topside oil changes. Did a bunch of research and if used correctly they actually removed more oil than a drain plug if you can imagine.. Biggest thing is dipstick tube size making sure you can get a decent size straw down or it takes for ever. Really are the cats meow for diff oils, gearboxes etc with no drain plugs or for just a quick inspection of fluids

Yah they work good. But if oil is cold or thick with a small straw you best not be in a hurry lol

Top Bottom