Still looking for a little luck.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Things kind of went sour over the last few months for me,I'm looking to get this New Truck of mine working again and have been pounding on doors for quite a while now with not a lot of luck.I'm am completly surprised that there is not more need out there for this type of service.With the mindset of go anywhere and haul anything,at a very discounted rate.Got my fingers crossed and looking for a little luck.Rather than responding with.."Sorry to hear that" do me a favor and keep your ears open for me.
Thanks catmando!
For Hire or For Sale!

Attachments

• Truck9.jpg
    Truck9.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1593_2.JPG
    IMG_1593_2.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 154

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at building a 40 by 64 shop with 15' walls what can it lift for trusses hope to build in aug/sept. I will keep my eyes open for you Catmando.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am looking at building a 40 by 64 shop with 15' walls what can it lift for trusses hope to build in aug/sept. I will keep my eyes open for you Catmando.

Thanks Darin
Will keep in touch,I will pm you the info.
Thanks!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, could you haul a 3000 gallon fuel tank it's a steel tank my buddy can't lift it with his 100hp tractor so i don't know if you could lift on your trailer, and how much to move from morinville to legal, thanks Don.

Top Bottom