Stay on your own side of the trail!!!

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the asshat on a white proclimb on boulder mountian trail on Saturday Jan 19, STAY ON YOUR OWN SIDE OF THE TRAIL!

One of the sleds in our group broke and we were coming down the cat track to meet up with him. I was riding super super cautious, over on the right as far as i could possibly be, and poking my nose around every corner seeing if any one was coming.

some tard came blasting around a blind corner over a hill at mach 10. completly on the wrong side of the cat track and totally outta control. i have no idea how we never made contact. 2 more inches my way and it would have been a mangled leg for me.

riding the groomed trail isnt rocket science, its like a gravel road, over hills and and around corners stay on your half of the trail!

you could have at least looked back and given me an apology wave instead of trying to keep up with you buddy.

a hand full of other riders damn near tagged me as well cause your starring right at me... how about you look at where you wanna go rather then looking at the oncoming sled...

i dont need to get put up in the hospital cause some one else is in such a rush at 11am to get up there, show up to the mountian at 8am and drive slower.

my rant for the day...

ill save my other rant on how many losers are pissed drunk outta their minds for another day!

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it would suck to try to take a group of noobs or kids out to one of the big riding areas. I would be super scared some moron was going to hit them at 80 mph.

Top Bottom