Staging Area's - Full LSD

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
I travel around Alberta allot for work and I am going to start pulling my sled trailer around with me. I have a Garmin GPS in my truck with the Oil Trax software on it, so it takes LSD's. I was wondering if anyone knows and would share various staging area's (by LSD) OR a google map picture so I can store them in my GPS and when I am out and about I can look for what is closest to me at the time.

Please and thank you in advance.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is an internet based application that will convert Long and Lat to LSD's for you. Try

Drill down to the location that you want on the map and the location will be displayed in several different formats.

Missing jbb's Beer and Babes

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
I appreciate that, but I already have a site like this.....
However with no lat - long to put in there is does me no good. The purpose of this thread to to get locations from people.

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Bumping this up for the new season...... Not sure if there is already a thread on this but I would still love to find some staging area's to use.

Thanks everyone.

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bumping this up for the new season...... Not sure if there is already a thread on this but I would still love to find some staging area's to use.

Thanks everyone.

Most club sites have GPS for staging areas. Or try ASA.

Top Bottom