Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see that link was taken down pretty quick....

Overall, i like the new look, the sled looks more purpose built, i can tell already this thing is gonna shave a ton of weight. Ill put money down it will be the best power to weight ratio by far.

Woot woot

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
Sure looks good. I really hope Ski Doo doesn't take Polaris ideas too seriously though. I really really really hate that vertical steering. Rode an 800 RMK for a bit this year, and a couple other accomplished xp riders who I run with. All of us had the same thoughts, vertical steering sucks in the steep stuff!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what did everyone get out of the vid that is new for 2013?

I noticed the snow flap the first time...geash how can I make fun of the Polaris flap now...I don't get it.

Rigid mountain strap on some of the sleds. Ouch my chest hurts already.

Flexible track edges. Looks like it would be tough to upgrade the track to another brand by the video.

The rear suspension is supposed to very stable and can hold a side line even on flat ground without falling over.

What they call T-Motion for the rear suspension. It pivots side to side so when the track is at an angle, the chassis will remain flat. (or atleast thats how I understand it)

Spindles are possible a few inches taller, could just be an illusion.

Not a fan of the inside wheel kit, 3 wheels is better than 2. Anyone who has every busted a wheel, or had a bearing fail would agree.

also, someone else also saw what I saw, curved lower a-arms on one of the Summits. Now the orange sled doesn't have these and from previous info I had heard something more about this...But its not on the orange SP, so maybe only on the X?

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like when people have more technology on their computers than me...being that I am at work
pic4.png

38eff4f3.jpg

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the only way you will be able to get the new chassis is to snowcheck it. The Xp platform of 2012 you will still be able to snowcheck as well and will be the in season model.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like when people have more technology on their computers than me...being that I am at work

38eff4f3.jpg

There's the new front suspension geometry. I heard about the rear skid but had to see it to believe it. Should make poor riders, better riders.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crap....there are men in black standing outside....

Come on BRP the cat's out of the bag...put the video back up for the guys who didn't see it. I only watched it like 5 times :0

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crap....there are men in black standing outside....

Come on BRP the cat's out of the bag...put the video back up for the guys who didn't see it. I only watched it like 5 times :0

Before Tommy Lee zaps you what have you got for weight and what about the belt drive?

Top Bottom