Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2de7e506.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic5.jpg

I wonder if the t motion will cause irregular wear on the sliders and other parts? Seeing how most people seem to carve one way.

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The seat looks alot like a Mountain Mod seat.

I think you found out what you are riding next winter hey!?!

I said this elsewhere, but a sled that performs like a sled, but handles like a dirt bike :)

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what do. They market this as? Leanable? Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

tiltable?

ohhh twitchable!

I went into a Poo dealer yesterday...as my eyes blead and I was picking up some stinky poo oil for the Pro I have for my girlfriend to try out, the sales guy starts talking to me. Second line out of his mouth, "they have reall made it flickable" I said really man, come on, that has to be the dumbest thing ever.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's very difficult to have an opinion on this sled with the little info available so far.
I need more reliable stock power not an as seen on tv gimmick to help novice riders side hill

Impatiently waiting for the full release by BRP

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure if we are allowed to see these pics and the vid then more info will leak shortly. Its creating alot of buzz on all the chat forums. Thats good marketing, same for Poo.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tiltable?

ohhh twitchable!

I went into a Poo dealer yesterday...as my eyes blead and I was picking up some stinky poo oil for the Pro I have for my girlfriend to try out, the sales guy starts talking to me. Second line out of his mouth, "they have reall made it flickable" I said really man, come on, that has to be the dumbest thing ever.

Burant probably used the term a while back and polaris latched onto it like it was the only thing that matters. I hope doo and cat dont start usuing it as a way to rate a sled. Let the word DIE!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's very difficult to have an opinion on this sled with the little info available so far.
I need more reliable stock power not an as seen on tv gimmick to help novice riders side hill

Impatiently waiting for the full release by BRP

have you not seen a Pro RMK chassis? Everything about that thing is a gimmick to help novice riders sidehill.

narrow boards that don't drag in the snow (but are stupid narrow when covered in snow)

really narrow and taller rider postioning to increase rider weight distribution

wider stance bars to help with leverage

15" wide track that reduces the resistance in laying the sled over

:p

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you not seen a Pro RMK chassis? Everything about that thing is a gimmick to help novice riders sidehill.narrow boards that don't drag in the snow (but are stupid narrow when covered in snow)really narrow and taller rider postioning to increase rider weight distributionwider stance bars to help with leverage15" wide track that reduces the resistance in laying the sled over:p
No disrespect intended Bounce but who the puck cares about the RMKUnless there is some sort of apocalyptic event that wipes out every Doo 800 from 2003.5 to present , there isn't a single self respecting Doo rider alive that would ride one. I would actually qualify that by saying that my buddy Richards Pro with the 3" track, would Doo in a pinch lol

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imo the rear susp just looks like it will give a little before it actually tips over. kind of like no sway bar and weak springs on your front shocks. would like to hear from someone who's ridden it, but it looks like it would be annoying to me.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No disrespect intended Bounce but who the puck cares about the RMKUnless there is some sort of apocalyptic event that wipes out every Doo 800 from 2003.5 to present , there isn't a single self respecting Doo rider alive that would ride one. I would actually qualify that by saying that my buddy Richards Pro with the 3" track, would Doo in a pinch lol

Don't worry, you will be able to take your wife's offer of letting you buy a new sled right to the dealer and put a deposit down. You want rideable power, you got it.

I'm am off riding for a week...hope you all enjoy the new sled. I'll give you my ride report when I am back :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom