Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the end of the magazine article they said that the designer was working with one of the big four.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i doubt anyones going to see a 2013 this month...or next....or at a vip demo event....thats odd. but who knows

I know that final testing on what ever is coming is in March so thats kinda where my thoughts are to.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the rear suspension is likely going to be a take on the PPS rear suspension. (Pauli Piippola Suspension)

Not sure how accurate that is, its heavier the way it sits now on the European models. It will have rMotion style adjusters and be semi coupled.

hmm...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got some insider information today..

kind of looks like the new cat!

xp.jpg

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
of course like the first yr cats...no one wants to buy the first ones right.... who want s to be a test owner... how do you know it will work... sorry guys...thats what i heard about the 2012 cats and we ordered 65 and have 8 left... i hear your excitement..just be prepared for the onslaught of negativity when/if a new model arrives...just my two cents....

i personal love the intro of new models..open the new sled crate, the shinny aluminum the cool lines... the sexy headlites, the long sleek running boards, slipping into the sweet seat for the first ride.... ahhhhhh.... i here your excitement...

T

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i personal love the intro of new models..open the new sled crate, the shinny aluminum the cool lines... the sexy headlites, the long sleek running boards, slipping into the sweet seat for the first ride.... ahhhhhh.... i here your excitement...

T
giggity

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
of course like the first yr cats...no one wants to buy the first ones right.... who want s to be a test owner... how do you know it will work... sorry guys...thats what i heard about the 2012 cats and we ordered 65 and have 8 left... i hear your excitement..just be prepared for the onslaught of negativity when/if a new model arrives...just my two cents....

T

Yeah they sound pretty....ummm Nice? But do they run? hehe

Nothing will ever be perfect and there will always be someone who finds a flaw in something, but when you stick over 150hp in a 450 pound chassis you will never have the best of both worlds.

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealer offered a demo ride at Karl Kuster's in Malakwa BC in either Mar or April 6 for the demo 2013, including the independent rails, sounds like BNG for the rest though

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
I just talked to BRP a few minutes ago about the demo tour coming to Revy on march 28th and after signing up I asked him if we were demoing the new 2013's and he said NOT!. You will be on a 2012 with a new suspension. My question to him was why do I want to demo a current sled when you are already snow checking the 2013's???. Does this mean we are on the same chassis for one more year???....Hoping not.

BIB

Reaction score
Obviously you never bought a 07 xrs with the new (at the time) 800r. I am on my 3rd engine. I have bought three first year sleds all of them were disasters for me. I guess some have more luck than others.

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just talked to BRP a few minutes ago about the demo tour coming to Revy on march 28th and after signing up I asked him if we were demoing the new 2013's and he said NOT!. You will be on a 2012 with a new suspension. My question to him was why do I want to demo a current sled when you are already snow checking the 2013's???. Does this mean we are on the same chassis for one more year???....Hoping not.

only a few demos and tons of doo riders wanting to test em haha

Top Bottom