Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's what id like to see from doo from the factory, I din't read all of this thread so I don't know if this was talked about already.
Floating removable secondary.
Coil over rear suspension, get rid of the bloody torsion springs already!!
Better front shocks.
174" track option
Get rid of the chain and go to a belt drive system
Time to put the sled on a diet with stronger lighter Chassis parts.
Vented lightweight body panels

I have other things in mind but that my person preference that I can do myself.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok - someone must have seen one or ridden one - they have been on demo for the last few weeks !! Have heard of more rumors - same chasis - just different rear suspension !

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok - someone must have seen one or ridden one - they have been on demo for the last few weeks !! Have heard of more rumors - same chasis - just different rear suspension !

Only MTC members and BRP poobahs have ridden them. There are no 2013's at any of the demo rides as the sled info has not been released to the dealers yet. That will happen in the next few weeks at the dealer meeting in Florida. Patience grasshopper. Lol.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only MTC members and BRP poobahs have ridden them. There are no 2013's at any of the demo rides as the sled info has not been released to the dealers yet. That will happen in the next few weeks at the dealer meeting in Florida. Patience grasshopper. Lol.

Florida ? No snow there ! Sh!t, hold the dealer meeting in Blue River, and bring the '13's with them !

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snopro can you tell us if it has three spark plugs??It wont get around on here??:rant:

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant believe we are only 3 weeks away from finding out the goods for 2013, and nobody has any spy info or pics. Doo better doo what we all want them to doo.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sir I'll even pop it off the manifold of the old twin popper! If Rotax doesn't step it up I might have to head back to Austria!!geez might be gettin to old to drink that much beer again ??

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trust me,
If you think they would just come out with a whole bunch of things like belt drive, coilovers, 950's, factory turbos, belt drives, 174's, all at once instead of doing it in a span of 10 years.. your wrong. That would be bad marketing. the longer they keep that stuff on the shelf the better for them.

i cant believe we are only 3 weeks away from finding out the goods for 2013, and nobody has any spy info or pics. Doo better doo what we all want them to doo.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 stroke 3 cyl is a thing of the past. It's ALL about torque.. and handling.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At this point does it matter, in 16-17 days everyone will know whats coming for 2013 unless a hurricane blows into Kissimmee FL and takes out all the prototypes and dealers.

I am going to go out on a limb and say minor changes for the Summits still carrying the 800etec. If there was something drastically different out there, we would have seen it. I don't consider vertically oriented steering a major change either. Another engine option to replace either the 800ptek or 600 carb, maybe. 900 ACE supercharged or turbo, ummm, probably not. 1200 4tec in the Summit, not unless they squeeze more HP out of it.

Everyone is playing the weight game, do we see a 20 pound reduction? If we do get that, it better not be through cheesy stupid stuff like those Polaris panel clips/screws, or holes in snow flaps. Get rid of the rear torsion springs, update the front steering and revamp the chassis/cooler section. Done.

groschien

Reaction score
Well there is a drastically new skid design for the 2013 summits. I can't say more other than, will it gets consumer approuval or fail? only time will tell. Other than that no major changes except cosmetics.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they dont put a little more grunt under the hood, I think i'll go with a carbon fibre chasison my 2012 and drop 50lbs. Thats gotta be comparable to adding 10-15 HP right?

Top Bottom