Spindrift in mcbride!!!

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Just wanna give a shout out and big thanks to Clint and glen at spindrift in mcbride, for the second time now thy have been a huge help, it's not every day a place lets u work on your sleds using there shop and tools and knowledge from the ppl who work there also let us pull our truck in a and fix a cv axel I just want everyone to know just how great this crowd is to deal with they will do whatever they can too help big thnx glen and Clint for the past weekend u guys saved out ass by getting us those parts!!!! Mcbride in general is an awesome place to go for riding and for the hospitality!! Cheers

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've had my sled break down and brought it down to the shop and glen stopped on the maintenace he was doing to get me out and back on the hill
as soon as possible,and when we didnt have part to repair it offered up his own sled to ride,best shop ive ever been to for hospitality and service
as far as i'm concerned and wouldn't hesitate to send anyone there for work or parts,THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE GLEN!!! really do appreciate it

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spindrift has some of the best customer service anywhere. Glen has always done a bang up job for us with any of our problems. ;)

800XP Convert

Reaction score
I showed up at the shop last friday night, looking for a rental sled as I hit a rock with my XP and destroyed the aluminum S-module (basically the weak link in a skidoo front suspension, but better this than a-arms and alot of other expensive parts). They asked me what was wrong, they took a look at my, went to their parts room and pulled our a new s-module. It was 4:30 and with my assistance, they had me going by 8. The mechanic did have alot of interuptions to assist customers and find parts, etc.

These guys are very knowledgable on sled repairs and it looks like they stock alot of common parts that get destoryed up on the hill. There were two other groups in their borrowing some shop space to get their sleds going again as well.

I would recommend stopping by and supporting Spindrift every chance you get. I cannot every remember getting this kind of service in Revy, or even in Edmonton. Would Riverside or Martin have kept a mechanic late to fix a sled that a customer needed the next day, I think not. I usually stock up on goggles, belts, gloves at the begining of the season but will be saving those purchases for my next visit to McBride.

Top Bottom