so how low does a person have to go to sell stuff

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski-doo ZX Boss seat - Calgary Snowmobiles Parts, Trailers, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.
2002 Charmac Snow Sport 22' enclosed snowmobile trailer - Calgary Cargo, Utility Trailers For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.New Fly & Zox Moto-cross Helmets in stock discount 4 XS, - Calgary Motorcycle Parts, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.New and used Atv's for sale Calgary; Polaris, yamaha, mini's, arctic cat and more on Kijiji.ca2001 Arctic Cat ZL550 for sale/part out - Calgary Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.Custom 1996 Ski-doo Summit rolling chassis for sale/part out - Calgary Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.1998 Polaris 700 rmk 136" great parts sled for sale/part out - Calgary Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.1977 Scorpion Range Whip 440 for sale/part out - Calgary Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.1996 Arctic Cat EXT 580 powder special for sale/part out - Calgary Snowmobiles Parts, Trailers, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.2002 Polaris 800 Rmk 156" for sale/part out - Calgary Snowmobiles Parts, Trailers, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.1999 Ski-doo Summit 600 for sale/part out - Calgary Snowmobiles Parts, Trailers, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.Parting out or whole 1993 Polaris Storm 750 triple - Calgary Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.major stack of snowmobile Tracks to clear out in Canada - Calgary Snowmobiles Parts, Trailers, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
threw a bunch of this on kijiji, since it seems the place to be, but I guess guys aren't looking for sled parts even though it's a good time to rebuild. Hoping to thin out the herd lots,

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Dusty, it is a poor time of year for snowmobile parts. The two sleds I was trying to sell on Calgary Kijiji got no replies. Zippo!

The 2010 was priced at $6995 with the last edit. Not even an offer, phone call, email, zippo.

My wife's 2008 Volkswagen Beetle, $10,000 Calgary Kijiji and not 1 inquiry.

I withdrew the sleds and will start over in September/October with a higher price and see what happens.

Good luck man!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dusty, it is a poor time of year for snowmobile parts. The two sleds I was trying to sell on Calgary Kijiji got no replies. Zippo!

The 2010 was priced at $6995 with the last edit. Not even an offer, phone call, email, zippo.

My wife's 2008 Volkswagen Beetle, $10,000 Calgary Kijiji and not 1 inquiry.

I withdrew the sleds and will start over in September/October with a higher price and see what happens.

Good luck man!

so how low will ya go, hehe, not up wth.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the last load for scrap metal was $140 a ton for tin, and fifty cents a pound for aluminum. I want to get my prolonged landscaping down this july and this time it will, be waiting and putting off for a for years. Kinda funny though you hang onto the old stuff to sell, ols stuff doesn't sell unless there's 20 feet of snow laying on the ground for at least 6 weeks, and by then I'm to busy with the new sleds. And funny paradox! Oh well it still goes to a good cause, recycled sleds into a shredder turned into rebar for a leaky condo owned by a greenie! lol

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you buy running 580 cats for 500-650 here. rmk 700 1000-1700. your selling 12yr old sled stuff. old stuff goes cheap. just saying.....

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wholy Chit!!!!!

When You texted me yesterday, and said you were cleaning, you weren't kidding :yikes:
If your around Friday night, I'll swing out for a beverage.....

There is a LOT of good deals here ppl!!! If your looking for parts or know of someone, give Dusty a call.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this one Kenny, from the shaken not stirred night! Back in the day of what's a rev and is that James Bonds sled! lol DCP00976.jpg

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wait till i put up Bill Elliot's picture up tomorrow, and that was before digital camera's and the internet, and you had to go to your knowledgeable dealer to find out the latest or wait forever till the sno-track mag showed up in your metal mail box. lol

Top Bottom