Snowmobiler Dies after Falling in Glacier Hole

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I.d like to punch 90 % of the people that commented, what a bunch of fawk tards.

Have no idea at all, other than eating granola bars

I agree but at least we know where all the useless opinions and retards are hanging out...CBC has a following of professional do gooders with out a life of there own.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree but at least we know where all the useless opinions and retards are hanging out...CBC has a following of professional do gooders with out a life of there own.

It's not just CBC. Every one of these news outlets. CTV, Global, they're all just as bad for harboring f*ckwads in the comments sections.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not just CBC. Every one of these news outlets. CTV, Global, they're all just as bad for harboring f*ckwads in the comments sections.
lol you noticed that too. I get all the news I need right here as everything you see and hear on media is chirched up and every idiot seems to think there opinion matters...generally negative ones.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very tragic accident. I saw his group in the morning and rode by the accident scene on my way out with clients. This could of happened to any sledder including me. The saddest thing it was totally preventable. You can read my post on my Facebook page. Do not copy and paste it here. The BCSF is aware of this and with their help hopefully changes by government will happen.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol it is comical reading some these comments, some people truly do not understand how stupid they sound!
It is funny for a second, then that goes south and out come the gloves the farther I read

Flyer

Reaction score
Ray, I'm not a Facebook user, but I'm interested to hear how you think it could have been prevented, and how government could help. I'm not being sarcastic, I just can't compose the sentence to ensure its not read that way.

If you can't answer, then I'm confused why you would post it on Facebook, but not here. Again, an honest question, not being sarcastic.

thanks.

Flyer

Reaction score
Found the comments. I don't have an opinion, but commend the civility.

Top Bottom