Snowcheck

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
We still do not know what cat is going to do but I think not having a dedicated 2stk mtn sled is a mistake and there is very little chance that they will win me over regardless of what they do.

I like the new xm, I wish it was lighter than it would be a no brainer. I know it will handle better than my 08 I just do not know if it will be as effortless to maneuver as the pro. Unfortunately I do not live in bc so i do not get a chance to demo in Alberta before I decide. Boo doo!

I have spent a bunch of time on the pro this year and it is great and the changes are all good for my type of riding. If it had the etech the pro would be a no brainier.

I have no brand loyalty, except for bikes! So I guess it comes down to price and dealer for me. If the pro is priced the same as last year than I will be riding a 163 pro. If the price has gone up and is closer to the doo than I am ordering a xm 163.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 3 machines I would love to snow check if the funds allowed. The new CAT 800 Pro Climb and 1100 Pro Climb, and the new Pro RMK 800. :D

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide between Poo Pro and Doo XM. Gonna take a miracle for me to buy another Cat.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont know they are all such great sleds now! and now that polaris has this flickable 142hp monster its really a tough choice.

Its crazy that Polaris has a sled with less HP than a Doo but keeps up no problem eh?? I will say that a 2012 E-tec is unbeatable in 3-4 feet of fresh but all other conditons and my 09 M8 with minor mods is right beside it. And yes i do have experience with this

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of you have probably already seen this on Snowest, but I think it is worth reposting:

Last edited:

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xp_xm_pro2-1.jpg

Here we go!

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would order the Pro for sure if I was comfortable being 2nd best...But being a leader not a follower I would have to go with the Doo...lol.

Top Bottom