SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Your not reading the posts. I think I said we will have the entire Campground to ourselves. The only other people that will be there are yearly campers and only about 15 of them

JUST NOTICING THAT A LOT OF THE PREVIOUS THREADS HAVE MEMBERS SAYING THEY WILL BE "RANDOM CAMPING".... THATS ALL I'M SAYING!!!!!!!!!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I am the king of random camping. Some of the reasons I like to random camp are that I don't like having to turn my music down at 10:00, I don't like having to load my bike up in my truck everytime I want to ride it, I don't like having to pay for firewood, no privacy, ect, ect. Well I can tell you that the snow and mud weekend at Outwest will be like random camping with all modern amenities. Loud tunes and a large group of people around a big fire is what it'll be. Trust me I know the owners...hehehe

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I am the king of random camping. Some of the reasons I like to random camp are that I don't like having to turn my music down at 10:00, I don't like having to load my bike up in my truck everytime I want to ride it, I don't like having to pay for firewood, no privacy, ect, ect. Well I can tell you that the snow and mud weekend at Outwest will be like random camping with all modern amenities. Loud tunes and a large group of people around a big fire is what it'll be. Trust me I know the owners...hehehe

IS THERE A MAP OF THE AREA ANYWHERE??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

are you bringing in a band for us?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all Snow And Mud members booking a site that weekend there is a 15% discount. The big Firepits will be in an area where if we want we can have a number of firepits as I don't think we can get everyone around only one. Thanks for the help Darcy(Sumx54).

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ya that sounds like a riot (literally) RANDOM CAMP OR NOT IT WILL BE GOOD.Whoever is in charge of putting me on the list please do.24' travel Trailer as well

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ya that sounds like a riot (literally) RANDOM CAMP OR NOT IT WILL BE GOOD.Whoever is in charge of putting me on the list please do.24' travel Trailer as well

you've been added Medler!

Bryan

Reaction score
I will be there for sure. 28' pull trailer. Is it a group ride, or free for all ??

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in as long as I am not having to work. Maybe we should look into the pull type hot tubs...could be good after a day of riding!:D

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder to book your campsite for the quad weekend.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As time gets closer, say end of April I will post the numbers.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I'm waiting a bit to book just waiting to see if I'm going to stay the whole week or just the weekend

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another bump to keep this rocking!I will put a picture of the gate on this thread and then I will put a little video of the ram river falls in the snow and mud tube.
catmando!

Attachments

• August Long Weekend Outwest Camp 002.jpg
    August Long Weekend Outwest Camp 002.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 130
Top Bottom