SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

Bryan

Reaction score
Dylin will be there for sure, someone needs to take care of daddy !!

whats Vayda???

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any idea of the cost..per night/week end? just wondering..still coming just not sure where we are staying..hook ups?do the dogs need to be on leash all the time?questions...soooo many questions..:confused:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
any idea of the cost..per night/week end? just wondering..still coming just not sure where we are staying..hook ups?do the dogs need to be on leash all the time?questions...soooo many questions..:confused:

Greg, give Kerry a call at the campground. She's really good... which reminds me I have to call her again too..... she can answer all those questions for ya

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is a 4 minute video I compiled from pictures of last years campout. Catmando chose the theme music.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Awesome Video,Isure am looking forward to it(even though it will be the first time meeting everyone,except for Catmando)should be fun.Hope fully more people will sign up.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh :yikes:don't you guys worry, that place will be full,[ last minute for some/most].
We had about 40 plus members and to be members last year. :party2: It was a blast.
For all.... that is going to the camp-out will have fun, :bike::woohoo1::friends:and the ones who don't will miss out.:Ccry::violin::crying3:

Last edited:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant wait ....see you all there.looks like a great time..did glen enjoy himself?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Kerry @ Outwest. We only have 8 sites booked so far, but we have 25 signed up. Whats going on guys, the total for 2 nights is $66.15 but she is giving us 15% off the nightly rate, which works out to $56.23, we have full run of the campground, we can be as loud as we want at night. There is no need for random camping. Lets get signed up guys before they start allowing other people in, and take away the option to be loud.

TG

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
SO who has booked sites ....That list is more than 8 sites ,,I think we should post this somewhere else in the forum as well.To get more people,i know the price of gas is high but lets get at er

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I confirmed my spot with Kerry also, its the little tiny patch of grass behind the big fire pit. Will someone please cover me up if I look really cold Oh and can someone please bring me a COLD glass of water in the morning. baaahhaaaa

Top Bottom