SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Any place to stay around there i have no tent or camper just asking

HEY MACHZ... I MIGHT HAVE EXTRA ROOM IN MY TRAILER... WITH TYLERG AND MY SON...IT SLEEPS 9, BUT IF YOU COME IN WITH US IT WOULD BE 4.... 1 BED EACH... WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH..... OTHERWISE, I CARRY A 5 PERSON TENT IN THE TRAILER TOO..............;)

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a ramp for unloading the quads from a truck???

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is there a ramp for unloading the quads from a truck???

I dont remember seeing one there but you wont have any trouble borrowing some,you dont have to load to leave the campsite!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just bumping this back into everyones mind, 2 months away approximately and after talking with Dragonlady, and Sledderglen at Suds Night tonight, I know this is going to be a great event. Lots of room for more people, lets get signed up.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope to make it, if I come out it maybe last minute because of haying season.

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Stopped in at Outwest yesterday to check out one of my rental quads,,,, winch problem,,,,, I was blown away at how big the campsite is,,,,,,,, 74 sites for sure,,,, the guy was in 14 and I started at 74,,,,, took a while to find him,,,,,,, saw some nice quads,,,, and a track quad????? that would be slow!!!!!:)

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I just got back from Outwest from a weekend of riding dirty. There was over 100 units in the campground this weekend and the weather was near perfect. Lots of sunburns. On Saturday I went out on an epic journey to map trails and see how bad the windfall was over the trails and I was surprised on how great the trails were this spring as apposed to others. I lost the group I was with about an hour into the ride due to, we'll say "aggressive terrain". I managed to carry on by myself and map approximately 70 km of new and old trails I hadn't been on in years. I came across a few misguided souls in the bush that you just have to shake your head at and help them on there way. Looks great out there right now and I can't wait for the July get together. :D

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, as the time is aproaching, we must start thinking of this great event. I am looking for donations for prizes, all kinds and sizes will do, company logal stuff, to bought items, need stuff for kids all ages to win also door prizes for us bigger kids. I put in sweatshirts, BBQ set and a sirus radio, [so far], please PM me if anyone is interested in donation so I have a general idea, This is my department and I will be in charge of this, any questions, like I say,,,PM me and I will answer them for you. Thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
As of today May 20, I have 27 ppl signed up and only 6 confirmed..... Lets get on this people, questions? comments? concerns? contact me.

see attached for my list, if I've missed anyone let me know via PM

Thanks

Attachments

• smcampoutmay20.jpg
    smcampoutmay20.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hummm, TG Im confirmed and its not on your list????? I phoned in and booked months ago

Sorry Dragonlady.... I'll change that right now :) Just added that column and only went thru 2 or 3 pages not all 9

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm bad,can you book online or do I have to call?I'll be there and I do have some stuff for prizes.
catmando!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there with the Mrs and bringing a buddy and his girlfriend. So I will have a group of 4 in my party. Calling tghis moring to confirm and book sites. I will have some Fire works and some prizes as well.

Hey can we lite off some fire works there? Will they let us.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopped in at Outwest yesterday to check out one of my rental quads,,,, winch problem,,,,, I was blown away at how big the campsite is,,,,,,,, 74 sites for sure,,,, the guy was in 14 and I started at 74,,,,, took a while to find him,,,,,,, saw some nice quads,,,, and a track quad????? that would be slow!!!!!:)

Actually the quads with tracks are pretty fast and go anywhere. I was out with a guy and he climb everything at a good pace and went through mud holes where every one got barried.

Top Bottom