SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are also intrested and would like to come along.we random camp as with three dogs it makes life so much easier..need room for a 36' toybox.
Greg and Doreen..

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are we camping as a group like last year or just camping wherever we can in a organized area or camping in the campground? doesn`t matter to me which way but it seems that we are breaking up into different camping areas already.JMHO

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is the list to date. I'll let Barry speak to how the sites are going to work.

Looking forward to camping with you all.

Attachments

• S&M Campout List Feb 10.jpg
    S&M Campout List Feb 10.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 203

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I Thought It Was The Group Thing...... What About Renting One Of The "group" Campgrounds???

We will have 90% of the campground, it will be a "group" outing for sure and I do believe there will be a discount for s&m users for that weekend. Outwest is the only fully serviced "quad friendly" site out there where we can leave from our campsites on our quads.:D

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears as if some of the campers are wanting to random camp. This was not what we had in mind , but an outing is an outing. For those of us at the Campground we are hoping that there will be enough interest to have the entire site to ourselves. Outwest has agreed to not take any bookings but Snow And Mud for that weekend. That being said, starting this week you can call them and book a site for that weekend and MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM YOU ARE SNOW AND MUD MEMBERS. I have not addressed the reduced rate yet but will try to pin it down this week. Their website has been posted so take a look at all Outwest has to offer as there are not to many quad friendly spots left with all the ammenities that they have. Looking forward to meeting more of you members.

GRD

Reaction score
I am a maybe at this point. Truck and trailer, probably close to the catman!

'$ of spots'???? Do you mean '# of spots'?

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im about 70% right now ...hard to say for sure...if so i'll probably bring a 24 ft tt instead of the truck camper.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I am a maybe at this point. Truck and trailer, probably close to the catman!

'$ of spots'???? Do you mean '# of spots'?

thanks for noticing Travis, I'll fix that tonight!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a PM wanting to know about bookings. Everyone has to book their own site or sites. No $$ up front just your name and a possible credit card. More info will follow as I get it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Why Would We Not Rent One Of The Big Group Camp Areas By The Dam??? We Could Circle The Wagons With 3 Or 4 Rings And 1 Huge Bonfire?? Just A Question.

Ric and I were discussing this tonight when I was fixing his computer. I think it would make more sense, it would be much easier to have a group campfire rather than trying to get 20+ family's around the little firepits within campsites.

just my :twocents:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
There is a very large area at Outwest where they have a firepit, picnic tables and a covered stage for music festivals and band jams that we are welcome to. I will try and upload a picture of this area for everyone when I get a chance.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Are All The Sites Close To This Common Area??? Doo You Have A Map Of The Campsite?? SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS, BUT I THOUGHT THE WHOLE IDEA OF THIS WAS TO GET AS MANY OF US ALL TOGETHER, NOT JUST "RANDOM" CAMPING!!! SOME INSIDE THE CAMPGROUNDS AND SOME "RANDOM" OUTSIDE THE GROUNDS???

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your not reading the posts. I think I said we will have the entire Campground to ourselves. The only other people that will be there are yearly campers and only about 15 of them

GRD

Reaction score
Are All The Sites Close To This Common Area??? Doo You Have A Map Of The Campsite?? SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS, BUT I THOUGHT THE WHOLE IDEA OF THIS WAS TO GET AS MANY OF US ALL TOGETHER, NOT JUST "RANDOM" CAMPING!!! SOME INSIDE THE CAMPGROUNDS AND SOME "RANDOM" OUTSIDE THE GROUNDS???

I like the group idea, where everyone shares one big fire!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Random camping was talked about in case we have more that 75 sites booked. There are not many places with these amenities that we can put 75 members into. If you want to random camp that is up to each person to decide. I know I like my showers and power and have booked my spot for the week. Come and spend my B.C. money in Alberta.

Top Bottom