Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree 2014 -- July 11 - 13, 2014

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
That's not an engine light. It's a "you didn't put sensors in your massive useless wheels"

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FINALLY hitting the road! Will have to finish quad repairs in the morning. See y'all in 3 hours. :beer::beer::beer:

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Settled in site 14 got the lovely ol p.o.s tent trailer set up then realized how much stuff I forgot :(

Last edited:

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Buckie, make sure you hook up with Rusty and Mikee, they will make sure a WNR guy is taken care of! Too bad I can't make it!
Thanks rye I'm sure ill probably come across them at some point, and ya too bad you couldn't make it, hopin its gonna be a great time

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like there will some good times happining this weekend, easy on the shoulder Ron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Guys and Gals , Hope you are all having a Blast,... hoping to make it next year for sure, we are down east at the moment NFL around Bonavista area and quading with my son who just bought himself a 14 650 max outlander, nice ride, (2 passenger wheelbase 8" longer) passenger seat very comfortable, Just wanted to let you know that every one drives a atv/utv around here, going to the store and back home, old railbed from Clarenville to Bonavista all used by quaders, very nice out here.

Top Bottom