Snowandmud.com 2010 Summer ATV Jamboree..... Formerly known as campout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be there from wensday till monday maybe tuesday have not decided yet so if you need a hand with anything tyler we should be able to help aswell.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
so far for sure bikes will be the arborist on a 450 wr and me on my 426 wr

last year i seen 3 other bikes

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be there Thurs aft to Monday, will have the Teryx to haul stuff if need be, let me know TG

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
ever heard of backpacks ?

ill have my lunch and "pop" done when u finally shw up with ure slow atv my friend :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fossy.. you guys may not be the only bikers... I am working up the courage to join this event.. and yes, I am a little nervous about the fact that there aren't many bikers that attend this but..ya never know until you try haha

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Fossy.. you guys may not be the only bikers... I am working up the courage to join this event.. and yes, I am a little nervous about the fact that there aren't many bikers that attend this but..ya never know until you try haha

Lots of quads with winches etc to pull you thru if you get really stuck

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

Bikes are no problem at all. My 15 yr old daughter rode the whole thing on her 125. There's always a way around the real nasty mud holes and we just drove across the river crossings easily. :beer::d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome...well whitey got us a spot, and providing that nothing comes up I will be goin with her...I wonder how many 2 smoke bikes on this trip?? Haha sounds like a few bush grunters for sure.. lol. I dont think im giving myself enough credit..I ride in all kinds of terrain all the time but i'm always up for a challenge..and I have ripped right through plenty of giant mud bogs without any falls or stucks.. its called "pin it to win it". :d

I am thoroughly excited to meet the S&M crew!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
What site did you guys get?

Awesome...well whitey got us a spot, and providing that nothing comes up I will be goin with her...I wonder how many 2 smoke bikes on this trip?? Haha sounds like a few bush grunters for sure.. lol. I dont think im giving myself enough credit..I ride in all kinds of terrain all the time but i'm always up for a challenge..and I have ripped right through plenty of giant mud bogs without any falls or stucks.. its called "pin it to win it". :d

I am thoroughly excited to meet the S&M crew!!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
When we're all booked up it would be nice to get a map with who's booked where. Believe I'm in 48 right now unless I get bumped again. ;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I will post a spreadsheet later with where people will be housed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom