Snowandmud.com 2010 Summer ATV Jamboree..... Formerly known as campout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know Tyler was already mentioned but we need that DJlicious back for sure. I will bring extra cash to keep her going. Tent for sure as well as potties by the fire.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
perhaps..... perhaps some will be there come heck or high water this year, will maybe bring a few demos to ride instead of videos....just let me know the dates....

T

Need you to sell the wife on a SxS...

Just sayin:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I know Tyler was already mentioned but we need that DJlicious back for sure. I will bring extra cash to keep her going. Tent for sure as well as potties by the fire.

gonna phone her next week to make sure she's reserved for that date, we only want her though, not one of her minions

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes only her not her stooges just won't be the same. Maybe she will play late for free this time. I would be more than willing to help out with any stuff you would need help with. I will PM you:beer:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yer gonna need some seat time on that quad..it would be good to see ya there...you have ridden a quad before....right.........j/k:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Arlene and I will be heading down early this year with TG & Sara to help set up... you guys need more help so you can enjoy yourselves a little more....If we spread out the workload we can get it done and enjoy ourselves.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Arlene and I will be heading down early this year with TG & Sara to help set up... you guys need more help so you can enjoy yourselves a little more....If we spread out the workload we can get it done and enjoy ourselves.

I'LL TRY AND COME DOWN WITH Y'ALL EARLY TOO...... MORE DRINKING TIME :beer::d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom