Snowandmud.com 2010 Summer ATV Jamboree..... Formerly known as campout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the VERY positive feedback, it promises to be a great time again, hopefully with bathroom facilities closer to the party for the ladies.

Bigger rally, less dangerous last leg of said rally, and lots of good prizes, stories, big potluck dinner, and of course we'll try to get Yvonne from Extreme DJ back :)

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the VERY positive feedback, it promises to be a great time again, hopefully with bathroom facilities closer to the party for the ladies.

Bigger rally, less dangerous last leg of said rally, and lots of good prizes, stories, big potluck dinner, and of course we'll try to get Yvonne from Extreme DJ back :)

I think she made out allright for money last year .Chances are very good she will be back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am allready looking forward to it.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I hope I don't drink as much.....:beer::beer: Did I mention :beer::beer:
I need a louder shirt next year:beerchug: See you there again Medler.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler, I can head out early with the wife and kids (slave labor) to set up or what ever help is needed. I have 9 weeks of vacation time I have to use up so one week before said event and one week after.... It'll be the first time I've taken a real holiday.......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has stepped up to the plate so far.... the venue is booked, I'm going to call the DJ this week and book her as well.

From there I will be developing committee's once these are developed I will post them, and will ask for people to step up to the committee of their choice, then elect a commitee leader. The leader will be responsible to report to the moderators what their group has come up with.

EG) Prize committee will report, how many prizes we have approximately, what categories we feel the prizes should be handed out for, and will try to keep an accurate listing of all the vendors that have supplied prizes.

All volunteers will be asked when they intend to arrive at the campground and I will try to have commitee's placed close together within the campground to ensure the last minute stuff can easily be discussed.

Thanks again all... Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You tell me. I`m just asking. you tell me where to go. Be nice!!!!

How come you've never asked me that...................

I've wanted to tell you where to go for the LONGEST time.......:d:d

J/K......... no really....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom