snow

Xmboost

Reaction score
Thinking about heading there tomorrow afternoon for ride on Tuesday, never been to area but buddy and I are sick of this kamloops weather, anyone in area could help us out recommend us a place to stay and a early riding place to ride, or if anyone wants to tag along or show us where to go more the merrier

2014 xm 163 TSS turbo getting put on Xmas time
2010 Xp. 163 spray paint graphics kit

8hundyx

Reaction score
Im in for riding tuesday. Get a place at Cougar Den... Cougar Den is right at entrance to Lucille.

8hundyx

Reaction score
Hey you have size 12 riding boots in stock? probably grab a new pair this weekend when were out.

8hundyx

Reaction score
No just went over to the drop in. Last season we went in around march it was good. Too many rocks right now to go down there.
image.jpg

Last edited:

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always a bad feeling being the first guy down that bobsled track. I don't know why that thing has been able to create so much carnage. I've smashed up 2 machines trin to creep down there early season when there is just an ice base. Would be interesting to see all the sled parts scattered in the summer as I would say at least 5-6 a year wipe out there. Buddy endo'd a few years back when the whoops were about 3 feet deep, wasn't pretty!!!!

8hundyx

Reaction score
Yeah it can be pretty nasty. Had a close call last season in the whoops. Your probably right there would be a ton of evidence in the summer :)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about heading there tomorrow afternoon for ride on Tuesday, never been to area but buddy and I are sick of this kamloops weather, anyone in area could help us out recommend us a place to stay and a early riding place to ride, or if anyone wants to tag along or show us where to go more the merrier

2014 xm 163 TSS turbo getting put on Xmas time
2010 Xp. 163 spray paint graphics kit

The Sandman would be a good place to stay good food, and good rooms. Lucile would be the place to ride this time of year, Bells may not be bad just be careful on the hill right behind the cabin there rocks can get burried right below the snow. Lucile is like 2 kms outside of town the hotel will be able to point you in the right direction.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Sandman would be an ok place to stay. Edible food, and alright rooms.

Fixed it for you.

If you want something better, stay at a B&B in town. I stayed at At Home B&B and it was well worth the price. Actual beds, great food, and a place to lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom