Snow????

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here in Sicamous, I swear it is snowing just up the hill......about 3000-4000feet.....anyone sledding today that can varify this? is it ever going to stop? lake is coming up and it is still snowing up top......when the heat hits, it will come down hard.........time to build an ark!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We only had 3-4 inches (7.5-10 cm) in Elkford and that's at 4300'. It snow a long time before it started turning white because of the warm ground.

Might be good up top.....

honda mike

Reaction score
I'm working at 3500 ft. just south of Revy, and it is snowing here right now. And it was snowing yesterday about 500 ft higher. So ya, fresh pow for you.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to dinner at Kelseys on the ski hill in Kimberley last night, it was snowing when we walked in.

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just looked at revy ski hill web cams it is snowing!!:beer::beer:

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowing at our new house just outside Helena MT this morning, yet we have flooding in the valleys and even worse flooding in Eastern Montana.

I am riding tomorrow, snotel keeps going up..............

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard from reliable source, 18" fresh @ Wrangler Cabin, over 8ft probed in the meadow. West Coast powder....heavy, wet but carvable.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard from reliable source, 18" fresh @ Wrangler Cabin, over 8ft probed in the meadow. West Coast powder....heavy, wet but carvable.

Where u there? Can u back up this ridiculous statement? 18"..:rolleyes:..C'mon, if you are going to lie at least make it believable.....(or post pics) :)

Good ride buddy, good ride! Still got one more left in ya?

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where u there? Can u back up this ridiculous statement? 18"..:rolleyes:..C'mon, if you are going to lie at least make it believable.....(or post pics) :)

Good ride buddy, good ride! Still got one more left in ya?

I cannot reveal my sources;). it was a little ridiculous for end of May, but thank god for that snow...kept you from breaking out the speedo!

Top Bottom