Snow pulse Refills in Edmonton

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
Just received my 2 new snow pulse bags and I'm gonna do a test deployment on them and just wondering where in Edmonton guys get their cylinders refilled? Don't really wanna trust my cylinder to a guy at a paintball shop.

Thanks for the replies

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a much cheaper refill, buy the o-ring kit, replace it yourself (can't remember the price of the kit), then take it to Northwest Scuba. They charged $7.00 per bottle a couple of years ago....

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
For a much cheaper refill, buy the o-ring kit, replace it yourself (can't remember the price of the kit), then take it to Northwest Scuba. They charged $7.00 per bottle a couple of years ago....

I bought the Oring kit. Does Mountain Magic charge??

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the Oring kit. Does Mountain Magic charge??

Big time. Last time I checked, it was either $70 or $90 (can't remember which). I would much rather have a company that deals with the bottles and air ALL THE TIME than some sled shop that got a 1 hour tutorial how to fill compressed gas. I have nothing against any of the sled shops, but this is not something they have been doing for decades. SCUBA shops..... much more experienced IMO. The snowpulse bag is designed to be used with compressed, dry air, which is exactly what is in SCUBA, SCBA, and SABA tanks as well. I wouldn't take it to a paintball shop myself....

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine recharged in December at Mountain Magic and it cost me $30. I watched them do the refill a few times and would say they're knowledgeable about what they're doing. I also came in for a training session on how to repack the bag. No charge for the session and a free fill.

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
Mountain Magic is $30
Specialty is $75
Talked to a few scuba shops. No real info
I talked with a contractor at work that fills SCBA and SABA tanks and they are gonna do it for me

Top Bottom