Avy bag question?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just grabbed a new Snow Pulse Spire 3.0 to try and get some weight off my back. Gonna sell my Snow Pulse Highmark Avy Vest but I want to take it somewhere, blow it off, have it inspected and refill the cylinder so whoever I sell it to has piece of mind. Does anyone know of any places in southern Alberta that can do that or do I have to make the trip to Golden and have MSD look at it? Thanks!

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Centratech Technical Services in red deer can do the snow pulse refill. They hold the canister for 24hrs.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Centratech Technical Services in red deer can do the snow pulse refill. They hold the canister for 24hrs.
Some places want the canisters cold before they fill them. They will put them in a freezer or outside for a while.

You can bring your prechilled canister in a cooler on ice like you are transporting body organs. Filler up.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just grabbed a new Snow Pulse Spire 3.0 to try and get some weight off my back. Gonna sell my Snow Pulse Highmark Avy Vest but I want to take it somewhere, blow it off, have it inspected and refill the cylinder so whoever I sell it to has piece of mind. Does anyone know of any places in southern Alberta that can do that or do I have to make the trip to Golden and have MSD look at it? Thanks!
I have the same old SP avy vest as well, how much lighter does the spire 3.0 seem?

Top Bottom