Snow in the forecast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I swear it was there last night when I posted. It was from the weather Network. I see it has changed now to rain but good chance it will be snow up top.
Nothing wrong with being optomistic. Wont be long before it will start snowing down lower.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm feeling the pressrue to get the sleds repairs/improvements complete! I don't know how guys do sleddding and quading....it's all I can do to keep our 4 sleds maintained and running!

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even the threat or a hint or an uncertain rumour of snow is pleasing to the ears. Those that are in the sledding locations...keep the rest of us posted and thanks in advance:rolleyes:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even the threat or a hint or an uncertain rumour of snow is pleasing to the ears. Those that are in the sledding locations...keep the rest of us posted and thanks in advance:rolleyes:

check under the mcbride forum....ive started the snow soon one .

Glen was even nice enough to post pictures of pretty white mountain tops.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm feeling the pressrue to get the sleds repairs/improvements complete! I don't know how guys do sleddding and quading....it's all I can do to keep our 4 sleds maintained and running!

maybe if they weren.t all yammys it would be easier jk:d:beer:

No Bad Days

Reaction score
Last weekend we put our boats in at Hinton and went upstream 15 miles to Bruel ???? lake just short of the park. Did not see any snow on the mountain tops. Its coming.

Attachments

• IMG_0306 (2).jpg
    IMG_0306 (2).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 33

FoxTrot

Reaction score
We'll see how the next couple of nights go but it spent all last night and all day raining in Brule and it's damn cold out right now. Checked The Weather Network and they're calling for chance of snow on the 20th of September and the 1st of October. Oh and one other note, we had snow by Brule on the August long weekend so it won't be long before the ground is cold enough for things to start sticking.

Top Bottom