Snow in cow town!!!

Fordx4ing

Reaction score
Snow is falling in cow town!!! :D
I just came in from the garage to see the first flakes. It will soon be time to put the jeep away and load up the sled.

:cool:

GRD

Reaction score
Grass was covered this morning... Roads are dry....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Just spoke to a buddy in Rocky, he's logging and there is 3-4 inches of set up snow on the ground in the mountains. He brother has been riding in Sicamous but at 5 feet it's a game of "HIT" or miss with the rocks....won't be long now though.

F

FAB1

YEA, THATS WHY THEY HAVE ARTIFICIAL TURF IN MCMAHON STADIUM....PREVENTS THE CHEERLEADERS FROM GRAZING:eek:.......HA, I KILL ME SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Thats right....we wouldn't want them looking like the cattle running around Commonwealth stadium cheering their LOSING team on......Hahahahahahahahahaha

GO LOSERton....;):D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
YEA, THATS WHY THEY HAVE ARTIFICIAL TURF IN MCMAHON STADIUM.... PREVENTS THE CHEERLEADERS FROM GRAZING:eek:....................HA, I KILL ME SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

That is VERY Funny Summitric & FAB1 ...... Near spit my supper on the screen !!!! ..... Never eat & view @ the same time.:rollinglaugh:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the cheerleader's should be eating the players and not the grass in Commonwealth....save the city from embarisment!....lol:D

Top Bottom