Sno cross helmet help

Oilsandsking

Reaction score
Hey guys ,iam in the market for a new helmet , to be honest I have a big head and have a hard time finding anything to fit me , my old helmet is a fuel XL

I have been looking at 509 helmets and they did bring out the 3xl in the evolution helmet this year ,how do they fit tight or generous for sizing ?i can't seem to find a place that sells this to try it on :( hopefully you guys can help me out before I purchase online.

Hers the three I'm interested in
Stealth black ,white, red

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey guys ,iam in the market for a new helmet , to be honest I have a big head and have a hard time finding anything to fit me , my old helmet is a fuel XL

I have been looking at 509 helmets and they did bring out the 3xl in the evolution helmet this year ,how do they fit tight or generous for sizing ?i can't seem to find a place that sells this to try it on :( hopefully you guys can help me out before I purchase online.

I don't know if this will help you or not but my Evolution helmet was a medium and it was very big compared to the MotorFist medium. I would recommend before purchasing, try to get to the sled show in Vernon and try on the different makes and sizes. BTW, good luck!

Oilsandsking

Reaction score
I don't know if this will help you or not but my Evolution helmet was a medium and it was very big compared to the MotorFist medium. I would recommend before purchasing, try to get to the sled show in Vernon and try on the different makes and sizes. BTW, good luck!

Thank you when's the show?

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My head around where a hat band would sit is 23.5" and i have a 2xl 509. Can wear it with and without a balaclava comfortably

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Klim I got a big head 2xl or 3xl but the klim helmet that fit was xl and very nice fit

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad......there are alot of folks on this site with big heads to. Lol.

Oilsandsking

Reaction score
Hahaha true damn genetics , so I was looking on the 509 website , the sizing for 3 XL is 8-81/2 sized melons .i winged it and ordered the stealth black from upnorthsports.com comes with the 509 volume 8 DVD for free

Top Bottom