small or medium link tunnel bag?

dmac101

Reaction score
what do you guys prefer use and look, also if you have any pics of the bags on your xms would be nice, will be running a jerry can and a bag just wondering what size to get and what will look best

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you say what looks best? lol

I have the big one holds lots of gear and my lunch be sure to pack it tight tho it gets bouncy. I try and leave it some where for the day as rolling with it on gets in the way and would break eventually.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the medium, plenty of storage but it does bounce around inside if not packed tight. Would like to see some compartments added in the future. The expandable feature is nice. They are ugly as hell though, looks like a suitcase mounted on the tunnel.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the medium on my xp and I kept kicking it while crossing over. I put a powderkeg on my '14 XM and I love it. low profile, hard plastic, lots of room and most important looks unreal lol. plus I got the 3 gallon jerry can for spring riding that fits under it and only raises is like 2 inches!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres a pic without the jerry can under it

Attachments

• sled.jpg
    sled.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 191

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the small I like it holds lots! I got the small one so I can pack it tight so stuff don't bounce! And it looks sexy lol

Top Bottom