SLP Can In 2015 T3

jetpuff77

Reaction score
I just picked up a used SLP can for my new T3. Cant seem to find any installed pictures, but when i read the instructions for installation on SLP website, it appears that i needed more than just the can, there seems to be a gasket missing between the can and belly pan (not the pipe gasket) and a spring mount that bolts to the chain case... does any one have any suggestions for me to install this thing with out the gasket/spring mount?

does any one have a couple of detailed mounting pictures for the SLP can? I searched, but cant find pics of what I need.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty simple, I run one on my 14x and buddy runs one on his 15 T3. Just go buy some gasket paper and make one for under the can and bend some steel or aluminum into a 90* angle with a couple holes in it for the other spring mount. I don't have any pics handy unfortunately.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you still haven't found any pictures or figured it out I'll put the instructions and pictures on here when I'm done work today !
i gotta say tho the slp can sounds great on them

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mayby by a mod can rotate that for me. Be sure to have a donut around the flange at the bottom to seal snow out and keep the aluminum from rubbing badly.

Attachments

• rotateimage.jpg
    rotateimage.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 209
Last edited by a moderator:

jetpuff77

Reaction score
I have been in contact with Slp.. replacement parts are reasonably priced. However, being in a time constraint they sure know how to get you with that pesky overnight shipping. Im not sure exactly what ill do tonight, i think i could figure out the brackets easy enough, but its that seal at the bottom that prevents the metal to metal contact and keeps the snow out that baffles me. May just have to bite the bullet and overnight the parts from SLP (Idaho)

Must say tho, emailed them this morning at 8:00 am and got a response just before lunch. Customer service seems decent. Thanks for the responses guys! and to those other noobs like me, make sure you get all of the parts the pipes come with (most use stock springs and stock mounting locations) but not slp (which is news to me).

Ill be sure to post up my sled photos once its wrapped and all of my parts are on it!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That donut is just a silicone piece... Goto home depo, Rona, lowes, etc. stop by the plumbing section and you will find something very similar without shipping. As for mounting, you could run it without the springs if in a jam. I know that muffle somewhat wedges itself in place.

Top Bottom