Sledders Christmas wishlist, whats on it?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We dont actually buy each other anything for Christmas bcz we basically buy whatever we want thru the year, but if i had a list it would include:

Oakley Airwave goggles
InReach GPS locator
Raptor Shocks
KMod Skid
Personal Trainer to build me some
Sledding muscles :)
Great Dane puppy

Home with my family and not at work. That is all...

looks like Jer was here to take notes Mamma!

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope to get a new saw ( the saw in a can from MEC ) and a new first aid kit. What are you hoping to find under the tree?

stay away from MEC. They are a tree hugger organization who uses their profits to take away our sledding areas.

I cannot express this strongly enough, if you are a sledder, you need to spread this message. MEC is committed to eliminating our sport.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like SledMamma said we buy what we need when we want it but this year will be the first year our whole family can't be together. So if I could ask for anything it would be all my kids home for Christmas.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder when someone will pipe up and say MEC tries to keep sledders out of the back country lol

I was there quite a few years back. I was staring at a wall of socks when this little nerd walks up to me and asks if I need any hellp. I tell him that I want to buy some socks for my daughter so her feet don't get cold when we go snowmobiling. He said " We don't like snowmobilers here" and walked away without another word.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I was there quite a few years back. I was staring at a wall of socks when this little nerd walks up to me and asks if I need any hellp. I tell him that I want to buy some socks for my daughter so her feet don't get cold when we go snowmobiling. He said " We don't like snowmobilers here" and walked away without another word.

yup.... MEC = EVIL in the Snowmobilers world..... STAY AWAY.....

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because I get to work up north over Christmas and New Year's I already did the Christmas thing and I got a Garmin Rino 650. Now my buddies will be able to find me when I'm closely inspecting the bottom of a tree well.
Christmas presents to include a TOBE Devel Jacket and Actic Pants, and a Mountain Addiction Kit with Tunnel Bag.
As for what else would be on my list:
Snowpulse Vest
InReach GPS Communicator
But the unicorn of all sledding related products that I want. A pair of goggles that I am unable to fog up.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because I get to work up north over Christmas and New Year's I already did the Christmas thing and I got a Garmin Rino 650. Now my buddies will be able to find me when I'm closely inspecting the bottom of a tree well.
Christmas presents to include a TOBE Devel Jacket and Actic Pants, and a Mountain Addiction Kit with Tunnel Bag.
As for what else would be on my list:
Snowpulse Vest
InReach GPS Communicator
But the unicorn of all sledding related products that I want. A pair of goggles that I am unable to fog up.

Yup that's a tall order on the goggles, I don't think even Santa can make those lol

Thegeneral

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As for toys this Christmas this is a pretty epic yr to say the least (new sled ,couple of new gortex jackets,set of motorola two way radios,new pants from Klim,Thing can with cooker,gas tank ,two spare belts ,spare plugs and a seat bag for some more storage)now i just need some over the top snow conditions to put this sled to the test!!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I want one of those--Dont know what it is but who cares, Chicks will dig it !:p

first gps that is designed for off road use. its made for bikes, sled, quads. even reads engine temp, rpm and wheels speeds. pretty cool gps

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my christmas present last week, 2013 ram 1500 laramie, but would love a new set of Klim pants and some new Klim goggles

Top Bottom