SledBetties Movie-Official Update Thread :)

ShenaT

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
As a newbie to the sport I have found it a little disheartening the lack of girls I've seen up on the mountains. I would absolutely LOVE to ride with some of the lady riders in the upcoming season, heck I'm free for a June ride if there are some girls willing to 4x4 up for some seriously sunny shots! (Revelstoke, boulder?) Let me know!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
As a newbie to the sport I have found it a little disheartening the lack of girls I've seen up on the mountains. I would absolutely LOVE to ride with some of the lady riders in the upcoming season, heck I'm free for a June ride if there are some girls willing to 4x4 up for some seriously sunny shots! (Revelstoke, boulder?) Let me know!

...and I saw the most girls on the hills ever this season!! :shrug: Would love to go for a summer sled ride but have got the sled put away and the Harley and the quad out now. Maybe the Betties should shoot for doing a sweet summer ride next year!!?? :hmm: Like Taminator has said, I am usually thinking about sledding when I'm out quadding or on my bike! I am soooo on countdown until I can go sledding again! You will definitely have to hook up with some of the supercool chicas hangin' out in here! They rock! :headbanger:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's so cool that you girls took the initiative and made this movie! Often times things get talked about for years and never any action, great to see peeps who stepped up and made it happen.

You can put me down for a copy.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's so cool that you girls took the initiative and made this movie! Often times things get talked about for years and never any action, great to see peeps who stepped up and made it happen.

You can put me down for a copy.

'Thanks' from the SB Team Modman! Sure has been a ride I tell ya :D
We made it this far...now the big movie makin' is about to begin!!! :wtg:

ps...only 1 ?? LOL

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'Thanks' from the SB Team Modman! Sure has been a ride I tell ya :D
We made it this far...now the big movie makin' is about to begin!!! :wtg:

ps...only 1 ?? LOL

Actually 2 for sure, (1 for me and 1 for buddies wife) maybe more.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Filming has pretty much wrapped up...there are a couple Betties still rippin' it up but for the most part we have finished our shooting for this season!

Somehow with the strange weather, the avy conditions, the obstacles of a first production and finding 'shooters', the logistics of 20 riders :friends: from many states and provinces and a production team that has yet to meet in person...we have managed to pull this off! Yes, we're amazing!!! LOL :PDT_daz:

While the test is still to come in getting all our fun and wicked riding on film, we are confident in providing a quality and entertaining movie for all and so excited about what the next few months will bring as we head into the final stage of this production! :wtg:

A heartwarming thanks to everyone who has been with us from the start and to those of you who are going to be jumping on the Sledbetties bandwagon soon! Yeehaw! :devildancing:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all you ladies for putting in so much time & effort to make this movie! So proud that you ladies are going to show the snow world what women can do :) and it will certainly be motivational! Hope to ride with some or all of you some day and if im lucky i'll learn a thing or two lol ..

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks killer Tam! Very exciting!! A HUGE thanks to the production team for all the hard work that has been put in already and all of the hard work that is yet to be done!!

:common001: :bandance: :common001: :bandance:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When Tam first asked me to ride and be a part of this huge endevour...I have to admit I thought she was joking!!! Then the filming started and still I couldnt believe it...I still told my hubby that I thought it was unthinkable that I could be part of such a thing...he has now more than one time said to me "I told you so"!!!

Thank you Tam for this fantastic opportunity and thank you to the other ladies for such a fantastic job...

I was serious Tam...we need a DVD release party!!!! Bring it on...I'll arrange it!!! LOL

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Visit our Sledbetties FB page for updates and pics! We have some discussions going that we'd love to have you part of! Also Sledbetties sponsor discounts available and release party planning :)

AND go and share your story on How you became a Bettie :wtg:

Top Bottom