SledBetties Movie-Official Update Thread :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any 'sledbetties' needing footy for the video...we can work on a shoot in the next 10 days-2 wks with Ryan, based on his availability...and snow/weather. Who's in for Golden? :cool:
Max 4 riders for best results. We will be setting up another shoot as well.:)

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tam-Mamma and I will try to get some stuff next weekend! :d Are you thinking about shooting in April??

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tam-Mamma and I will try to get some stuff next weekend! :d Are you thinking about shooting in April??

Cool. Where you chicas riding? Great if you can get some shots set up...no need to spend all day but focus on a few particular shots that you can set up. Be 'creative' if you can. :d ;) Mammas got a good eye:cool:
Yes, we'll try and shoot as long as we can, but trying to get the majority by end of March as we don't think we can count on April. We may get out to Chatter for a shoot in April. We'll only have a couple days to get some pro shots done, the rest of our amateur stuff will be filler.
There are 3 girls from this area now that want to do some riding for this so I can try and get them out for the shoot days Ryan gives us if noone else can make it.
Few of the girls are going to head to Van. as soon as they can arrange it. So we're getting there...:rolleyes:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool. Where you chicas riding? Great if you can get some shots set up...no need to spend all day but focus on a few particular shots that you can set up. Be 'creative' if you can. :d ;) Mammas got a good eye:cool:
Yes, we'll try and shoot as long as we can, but trying to get the majority by end of March as we don't think we can count on April. We may get out to Chatter for a shoot in April. We'll only have a couple days to get some pro shots done, the rest of our amateur stuff will be filler.
There are 3 girls from this area now that want to do some riding for this so I can try and get them out for the shoot days Ryan gives us if noone else can make it.
Few of the girls are going to head to Van. as soon as they can arrange it. So we're getting there...:rolleyes:

We're headed up to Valemount for a few days!! :Happy6:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. And check out the blue river area too. Only checked it out the last time I went to vale and looks like it would have some great riding too!

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
Busy busy week coming up for some of the American chickas! :spot:

We have 2 girls filming in UT tomorrow with Geoff Dyer.:devildancing:

3 girls filming in Colorado with Ten High during Saturday and Sunday.:Cool9:

1 or 2 girls heading to Whistler the first fo the week.:tazz:

SEVERAL girls are spending the week in McCall and will hopefully get some work done there!:Snowmobile1:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO girlies!!!:bandance:

skidoogirl

Reaction score
Few pics from a week ago.
IMG_01311.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

I LOVE those days where I'm engulfed in powder and can't see a thing!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great pics doogirl! wish I could get out there to find some of that snow haha mind you my carves would be no where near as smooth as yours!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go skidoogirl!! :headbanger:
To quote cowboysedge on another forum..."TEAM SLEDBETTIES ROCK!!!"

Hey PH, :) there are women from various US states and from BC and Alberta participating and shooting in various spots, anything we can drum up with our filming partners (who have been absolutely great in helping to make this happen!) We're pushing through the last part of the season and going as long as we can from here to May. I'll make a post with what's going on now...and what we hope to accomplish still...:D

pottery head

Reaction score
hey ladies thanks for replying so quickly. i've got some super sweet secret spots myself. i don't really like to blab about where they are either. it's major cool that you guys are doing an all womens video. I have been riding for about 8 seasons now, always with my husband and other men. We have a good group of riders and we like to rip it up! Sure would like to ride with some other women who aren't afraid of the throttle.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you've certainly come to the right place to find those kinda ladies!! these women rock and are inspiring the rest of us

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey ladies thanks for replying so quickly. i've got some super sweet secret spots myself. i don't really like to blab about where they are either. it's major cool that you guys are doing an all womens video. I have been riding for about 8 seasons now, always with my husband and other men. We have a good group of riders and we like to rip it up! Sure would like to ride with some other women who aren't afraid of the throttle.

Anytime PH! :wtg: You're not too far away from Golden and we ride every weekend and during the week if we can! We'll be riding for another month if we have our way...but keep us in mind for next year if you're done for this season!!! There's a few women out this way that will tear it up with you!! :D

Maybe you'll be in 'sledbetties' 2...

pottery head

Reaction score
hey tam, I would love to check out golden, i heard its major cool from lots of people, closest i've been is quartz but that was a couple years ago.
we'll be going through golden on the 15th of april and coming back about a week later. if i start talking my husband into babysitting now maybe a few of us could hook up for a dayride.
only another month? in our super secret spot our last trip up is maylong:) gotta do a few water passes but nothing to crazy.
do you need more chicks to ride? i not into doing cliff drops, but i can ride pretty good. not to toot my own horn or nothin but i have been hard at it for a while.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Pothead...LOL Haha...sorry, had to.;)

We have a ride planned for April 9th wknd and will still be riding as long as there's snow up top. We generally travel some dirt and mud to get the last of the spring riding in :D Not sure now what we can plan for then, but let's keep in touch about it.

We're certainly open to all riders who want to ride for our vid, we have a good amount now out riding here and there trying to get the last out of the season. We'll have a couple more shoots hopefully Golden is one area as we have girls here or that ride here that want to get some footy. Hubby does some shooting each time we're out. Even if we have small amounts of footage of some riders, we'll compile them to make a good mixed segment of riders. :d

Top Bottom