SledBetties Movie-Official Update Thread :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any shooting dates set in stone yet Tam?? :headscratch3:

Doin some shooting on April 9th weekend. Got an email into Ryan for a couple dates...got 4 girls who'd like to shoot out here, 3 locals so it might be easy to get them out last minute. Rhonda/Jeepchick and MattMedic are coming out to shoot on April 9, Mo Potato too it looks like. I hope to be able to do some riding too by then...having a tough go with the fricken wrist, it's getting nasty to ride with it...but wtf, only another month - I can tough it out!!! :p
You thinkin' of a trip out this way??

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doin some shooting on April 9th weekend. Got an email into Ryan for a couple dates...got 4 girls who'd like to shoot out here, 3 locals so it might be easy to get them out last minute. Rhonda/Jeepchick and MattMedic are coming out to shoot on April 9, Mo Potato too it looks like. I hope to be able to do some riding too by then...having a tough go with the fricken wrist, it's getting nasty to ride with it...but wtf, only another month - I can tough it out!!! :p
You thinkin' of a trip out this way??

Effin' wrist eh?? :mad: You're tough though:wtg:....only one more month to go....and then quadding season.:shrug: Not too sure which way I am going to go on the next one...would like to do more than one, but I'm not sure about that happening.....could be a divorce...at what point did I become addicted than him?????:dunno:

pottery head

Reaction score
Hey Pothead...LOL Haha...sorry, had to.;)

We have a ride planned for April 9th wknd and will still be riding as long as there's snow up top. We generally travel some dirt and mud to get the last of the spring riding in :D Not sure now what we can plan for then, but let's keep in touch about it.

We're certainly open to all riders who want to ride for our vid, we have a good amount now out riding here and there trying to get the last out of the season. We'll have a couple more shoots hopefully Golden is one area as we have girls here or that ride here that want to get some footy. Hubby does some shooting each time we're out. Even if we have small amounts of footage of some riders, we'll compile them to make a good mixed segment of riders. :d

hey tam lol ...if the shoe fits...
I'd love to meet up with you guys April 9th but its not looking good right now. I'm short on funds cause I'm just getting my own business started. Plus we are prolly leaving for our week long april trip on the 14 now cause hubby wants to meet up with this biologist. long story. anyway we are going to be riding up in seymour arm area. should be good as the cariboo closures are done on the 15th. maybe you guys could come ride with us? my hubby is a human gps and we are going to go check out some cool shite

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey tam lol ...if the shoe fits...
I'd love to meet up with you guys April 9th but its not looking good right now. I'm short on funds cause I'm just getting my own business started. Plus we are prolly leaving for our week long april trip on the 14 now cause hubby wants to meet up with this biologist. long story. anyway we are going to be riding up in seymour arm area. should be good as the cariboo closures are done on the 15th. maybe you guys could come ride with us? my hubby is a human gps and we are going to go check out some cool shite

Hmmm...could keep that in mind :) My next month will revolve around getting footage of myself and a few other Betties, gotta work with our shooter to make that happen! If we're free by chance and the snow's good, I could most likely convince hubby as we haven't ridden there yet. :dunno:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a shoot on Tuesday in Pemby with Chelle, Brandy and Nadia. Dave Norona is our filming partner there and apparently he can out-do the Energizer bunny!! Thanks Dave for supporting the Betties. :beerchug:

There was a shoot in Colorado last weekend with the guys from Ten High. Kristy, Abby and Shelley got to shoot a couple days with them! Thanks Cam and Brandon! :bowdown:
Holy sick air batman! er, Batgirl I should say LOL (Abbys forum name) I don't know Shelley's, we'll have to round her up and get her signed up if she's not. Glad you joined to sledbetties team! :cool:

We did a little shooting in Elkford for Jeepchick/Rhonda and a bit of myself.
There is a ride/shoot planned for McCall this coming weekend, but we seemed to have lost our shooter last minute! Ugh! A common story, but one we'll overcome! Gotta get those gals filmed...

Anyone know a shooter in McCall???

Last edited:

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
There was a shoot on Tuesday in Pemby with Chelle, Brandy and Nadia. Dave Norona is our filming partner there and apparently he can out-do the Energizer bunny!! Thanks Dave for supporting the Betties. :beerchug:

Understatement there... most of the filming was done via helmet cam with him chasing us. Imagine, 7 hours of shooting this way! :bandance:Crazy guy! lol He was alot of fun to have as our filmer, you'd do something and you'd hear positive reinforcement. His favorite word is WICKED and by the end of the day I was feeling WICKED! LOL
:devildancing:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from a fantastic couple days of riding and shooting with Tam and her "shooter"....my hubby helped too...not sure who was having more fun....us or our shooters....LOL:d

Hoping to get in one more day or two of shooting with Tam...and anyone else that can make it......:)

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
Got a few turns in this past weekend!

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whew, Tam's getting tuckered out from all this sledbetties shooting! LOL
Rode Fri and Sat...got some shooting of Rhonda from Lethbridge and Adrienne from Golden...rode yesterday and did some shooting with Adrienne and Amy from Castlegar!
I'm a bit frigged up, but pushing through for the sake of footy! LOL ;) Gonna take a few days off from riding to heal up...then ready to go again! :d

Still a few weeks to go girls! Let's get 'er done!!!
GO TEAM SLEDBETTIES

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whew, Tam's getting tuckered out from all this sledbetties shooting! LOL
Rode Fri and Sat...got some shooting of Rhonda from Lethbridge and Adrienne from Golden...rode yesterday and did some shooting with Adrienne and Amy from Castlegar!
I'm a bit frigged up, but pushing through for the sake of footy! LOL ;) Gonna take a few days off from riding to heal up...then ready to go again! :d

Still a few weeks to go girls! Let's get 'er done!!!
GO TEAM SLEDBETTIES

hey tam i will be out at my cabin in sicamous in may so if you need help in goldon revy i can come just let me know!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website should be up and running (well, the main page has been up for awhile) but now with pics and info and fun stuff!

I'm on FB and going to use it for bettie (sled and dirt) pics and communicating so if you're on there make me your friend :) ...Tamara Osborne...(whether your a bettie or not)

If any of the sledbetties have any type of 'blog' message about the video, women riders, thier experience in this...whatever....please email/pm me with it and I'll put it on the website.
We'd like to share YOUR experience of this whole thing! :)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website should be up and running (well, the main page has been up for awhile) but now with pics and info and fun stuff!

I'm on FB and going to use it for bettie (sled and dirt) pics and communicating so if you're on there make me your friend :) ...Tamara Osborne...(whether your a bettie or not)

If any of the sledbetties have any type of 'blog' message about the video, women riders, thier experience in this...whatever....please email/pm me with it and I'll put it on the website.
We'd like to share YOUR experience of this whole thing! :)

Hey Im trying to find you on FB cause I would like to see the footage as well but I dont know which one is you???

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Login | Facebook

Does this help???? I'm a FB newbie...:rolleyes:

Won't have alot of footage put up there, that's a secret :cool: But will post pics and the teaser when it comes out later this summer...if the movie makin' Gods are shining on us! :)

Reaction score
Top Bottom