sled video

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,

can u check out the sledding video i made and give me some feedback on it.. the pro and cons so i can make the next one better

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/6031914[/media]

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good video, and great soundtrack.... I like when guys leave the sound of the sleds in the vids.... Gotta go sit on the bigblue "THUMPER" in the garage and start makin' vrooom vrrooom sounds now... Thanks for the vid!;)

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the replies everyone....

there is no mountains in north dakota :( its all ditch banging and stubble field riding...

im going to make one from the 2 trips too the mountains last year... just wanted to hear some input on the first one i did so i can make the next one better :d:beer:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Vid Like Summitric and snowseeker said. I like the fact that you left the sound of the sleds in the vid.

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone for the comments...:beer:

it was fun to make.. cant wait to start the next one.. this time im not goign to do it at 4 in t he morning either :d

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great job on the video. I've made a couple a while back and I can tell ya that as much as I tried to NOT stay up til the wee-hours...it's almost impossible to do because you end up re-living the trips as you're making it!. I would like to know if there are some better computer programs that will make it easier to do the editing with better or smoother transitions. Or, if there is something I'm missing in terms of operating the equipment-otherwise known as 'driver-error'. :cool:

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a few programs that you can use if you can find (dowload) them. Some simpler ones are Nero Vision and Cyberlink Power Director. A pretty fancy one that takes a decent computer and some time to check out all the cool features is Pinnacle Studios. Pretty expensive to buy that one. All I can say is thank goodness for torrents...

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great job on the video. I've made a couple a while back and I can tell ya that as much as I tried to NOT stay up til the wee-hours...it's almost impossible to do because you end up re-living the trips as you're making it!. I would like to know if there are some better computer programs that will make it easier to do the editing with better or smoother transitions. Or, if there is something I'm missing in terms of operating the equipment-otherwise known as 'driver-error'. :cool:

i agree.. my transitions in the movie kinda suck.. spent an hour just tryign to see if i could fix it... no luck though...

i use the windows movie maker that came on my computer... doesnt work too bad..

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, I also spent a long time trying to figure them out but when all is said and done, it's still a cool thing to put your videos and pics on something that you can watch on the big screen instead of the computer monitor. Some of the 'establisments' in the sledding communities will let people play them while you're having a coctail with the buds:beer::cool:

Top Bottom