Sled deck on 1/2 ton?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get one of these,, then you won't have any issues..

ae656c6309b13f8b79ee24081593bad8.jpg

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your payload is only one number to watch. still have to watch gvwr, gawr, and your tire rating.

Limbo

Reaction score
90% of the people out there with sled decks on 3/4 ton trucks are over their allowed GVW.....With a 1/2 ton its all but impossible to be legal with two sleds. The question really is: "are you willing to be over the manufacturers specified GVW?" Lots of people are today but this probably isn't the way to go.

Reaction score
Gvwr is 6800 and the truck is 3000 with the deck on i weighed the truck at a scale the other day it was 1400 kg wich is just over 3000 lbs

Last edited:

Limbo

Reaction score
you obviously aren't getting things straight, maybe check your pounds vs kgs.....

Reaction score
Well unless the scale is ****ed up thats what it said 1400 kg that did seem light to me just going by what i seen on the scale

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-11-14-14-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-11-14-14-14.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 212
Reaction score
I think its time for a bigger truck lol that will solve the problem thanks to the people who gave me so answers and all the internet tough guys and **** weasels can beat it i was looking for answers not stupid comments if i knew what i was talking about i would never had to ask thanks again to the people who helped

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its time for a bigger truck lol that will solve the problem thanks to the people who gave me so answers and all the internet tough guys and **** weasels can beat it i was looking for answers not stupid comments if i knew what i was talking about i would never had to ask thanks again to the people who helped

What questions did you ask?

You came in here saying you drive a half ton that weighs 3000 pounds and it's fine to overload it.

Post a stupid post get a stupid comment back. Sorry if the real world hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yup i was wrong so the scale must of been ****ed just like anything elts in fort mcmurray lol no need for that it was a mistake not a stupid question if you cant get that then beat it no need for your weasel ways its a place to get answers not weasel remarks

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only weasel I see is the weaselling you are trying to do to get out of your comments in your posts.

This forum is highly informative and helpful. People enjoy helping others with problems and pass along a lot of information. People who bring up posts that are several months old to stir up further controversy add nothing to the forum. You didn't ask any questions or provide any factual information.

This forum has a very active membership that works well and supports all members. We can all agree or disagree on various topics but ones like these have been beat to death. The laws are the laws and those who choose to not follow them are only on borrowed time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom