skidoos are more expensive?

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell please show me the link for a 2013 pro Rmk for 8500, looking for a sled for a friend of mine. Seen lots around 11000 even one or 2 for 10500 NONE for 8500. Please post it Very interested.

There's a nice 12 in the classified down to $8k. And Sweld on this site sold a mint looking 12 last month for $8.9K or that was his last price perhaps went cheaper. I think it only had like 500 or so k on it.

IMO one year old sled worth about 10k. Take price of 13-14 and depreciate it 20-30% - tax and the usual accessories are the price of riding new. Guess at the end of the day it's what the market is though. I heard the dealer in Williams Lake makes some smoking deals on poo's as well so you could call them...can't remember their name though.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you ask and what you get are 2 different things. Post up some actual ads proving the point, not just a "summary" of what was allegedly seen on Kijijii. Seems funny that this thread would come up right around the time some guys on here would be looking to start listing their sleds for sale.....hoping to bump resales perhaps?

Regardles, Doo guys need to ask more to recover the costs of all those motor parts they've had to replace......

https://www.snowandmud.com/snowmobile-chat-14/seem-problem-800-r-maybe-79300.html

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do all the non doo guys have to come on a very nice and informative doo thread and find the need to bash. can they not go to there own fine thread Waaaaa Waaaaa Waaaa.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do all the non doo guys have to come on a very nice and informative doo thread and find the need to bash. can they not go to there own fine thread Waaaaa Waaaaa Waaaa.

Here's a fine thread for you Larry...LOL

fine thread.jpg

Seriously, why can't the doo threads be left alone? It's not like the dootards F up all the Polaris, Cat and Yammy threads.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tantrum got enough bashing last week lol
Watching you and your gay little enviro geek friends cry til the thread was closed was hardly a bashing, and this thread has to do with new doo's something you wouldn't understand nor will you understand anytime soon being a broke ass welfare case, this is more for us who are purchasing and capable of being in the new market

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I updated your Polaris list with some other 2012/2013's.....I don't see a huge price differential between some of the Doo's and the Poo's with the updated list. Based on mileage and acc's, you would expect there to be some minor variation in price.

Anyway, you guys take it easy OK!

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These threads always crack me up.

I did a search, but I am sure there was a thread asking what sled you ride.

Anyone know the name of this thread?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The name of this thread is 'Skidoos are more expensive".....Sorry dude, I couldn't resist!

Damn I'm white, educated and still screwed that up..

Let me try again --> Does anyone know the name of the thread that has a pole done about who rides what brands of snowmobiles on this forum??

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Since you are white (you told us that tidbit), educated (that we will see as you post a little more), and able to screw things up, I will doo this for you.

https://www.snowandmud.com/snowmobile-chat-14/what-do-you-ride-poll-39579.html

The search engine is very good on this forum I put in Poll (you have to spell it right so I wonder about your education); what sled do you ride. Please don't get your panties in a knot as it is a little boring this afternoon.

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the two Pros listed in S&M's forsale forum are the best deals to be found.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since you are white (you told us that tidbit), educated (that we will see as you post a little more), and able to screw things up, I will doo this for you.

https://www.snowandmud.com/snowmobile-chat-14/what-do-you-ride-poll-39579.html

The search engine is very good on this forum I put in Poll (you have to spell it right so I wonder about your education); what sled do you ride. Please don't get your panties in a knot as it is a little boring this afternoon.
Beat me to it on the poll thing, lol.

Top Bottom