Skid steer trailer's

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go wth a double A trailer out o two hills alberta they are very well made units my buddy runs a 35ft gneck and hauls his bob cat and chit but hard to haul dirt and gravel

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres a guy in ft mac with a gooseneck dump with a flat deck on top of the gooseneck for attachments. nice trailer

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So to bring this back to life, I am in the market soon for a 25'-30 or so gooseneck tridem or tandem dual. What dealers have you been satisfied with to purchase from near Edmonton.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a PJ 28' tandem dual, beaver tails and fold up ramps with either the goose neck or fifth wheel hitch.

It's not being used right now would consider renting it out....

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. PM me your number please I am not looking at anything to extreme right now just picking up a vehicle here and there but this would be a good option for me until I get one for myself.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. PM me your number please I am not looking at anything to extreme right now just picking up a vehicle here and there but this would be a good option for me until I get one for myself.

$10k-$15k is a lot for once in a while use. you can rent them from beothuk or flaman for $135 a day. bumper pull deck overs are like $85 a day. if its a deck over/high boy you might have issues getting lower clearance vehicles those trailers. pretty much trucks, tractors and heavier equipment

SWS in westlock is the cheapest i have found and flaman are the most expensive. trailtechs (flaman) are nice but $15k is a lot for a gooseneck flatdeck, they do prime their metal the best and apply more coats of paint. but i have seen trailtechs that are all brown from the paint being blasted off

we have SWS trailers, cheapest doesnt always mean the worst. paint is holding up good after a couple years, only thing is you need to be a strong guy to throw the ramps around, my girlfriend tried to lift them but she couldnt do it. with the SWS trailers you have to protect the wood decks as they are plain spruce

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So to bring this back to life, I am in the market soon for a 25'-30 or so gooseneck tridem or tandem dual. What dealers have you been satisfied with to purchase from near Edmonton.

I paid just over $10000 for my 2013 pj tandem gooseneck from grassland trailer sales in grassland

2012ProRMK

Reaction score
Got a 22' PJ tilt with 2 7500's. Good trailer, only complaints are back is super slippery with the steel, and that the lever to lock the deck down makes it so you can't load extra buckets up front.

Top Bottom