Sirius radio

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone listens to on satelite radio?
i like Faction 28, Octane 20, Maxim 108 and howard 101.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Octane, Hair Nation, Buzzsaw, and Hard Attak for music. Howard 100 and 101, Maxim, Raw Dog, and Nascar ch 128 for entertainment. been a Sirius subscriber for 5 years now, best thing ever for driving truck. makes the hours fly by. I miss the hockey broadcasts, hopefully this merger deal goes thru so I can listen to every Oilers game again while in the truck. got XM in our Envoy, it sucks.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Octane, Buzzsaw, Hairnation, Lithium, Alt Nation, 1st Wave, and Maxim Radio; Stretch in the mornings and Covino and Rich every afternoon.:)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have XM, I like it. I've never really played with a sirius, I'm an opie & anthony XM202 fan.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
listen to the same as teeroy and shredder, buddy bought a new chev pick up and he does not like xm says that they have no selection and he listen to 50's and 60's!!!:D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had both XM in my chevy and sirius, no compairison in my opinion. Any Bubba army or FTE's (Full Trucker Effect) out there? I have been a sirius subscriber for 3.5 years

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm an FTE, macgillicutty jones on the backside. and that's a shoot...:D

pictures3399Small.jpg

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely love my Sirius. I like buzzsaw, classic rewind, 90's alt, alt nation, new country, prime country, outlaw... I guess I like it all. Comedy now and then is kinda a good change too. The wife is addicted to Howard Stern but I can't handle it for very long.:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sirius Radio I love it BUBBA all the way, its true Radio Gold!!! when hes not on the I listen to Howard Stern as well. Other then that Country, Rock its all good:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Teeroy where did you get that sticker???? I want one!!!!:D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see some Bubba army on here!! Listening to a replay right now online. Don't work yourself into a shoot kid!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Teeroy where did you get that sticker???? I want one!!!!:D
lol.....a friend of mine in G.P. emailed Brent Hatley and asked if he could make some stickers, they said go for it as long as he didn't sell them. I'll ask him if he has any more, and see if he'll shoot me a couple. any one else want one? Slamnek prolly for sure.....:D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya man i would love one. I would like to send them a picture of the sticker on my sled.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya man i would love one. I would like to send them a picture of the sticker on my sled.
I emailed Dave Rice a pic of my XP after I sent him a question for his joke advice column deal on their site (btls.com). he said it was the most bad azz sled he had ever seen, he used to ride them when he was a kid.

this is the joke advice column that he was doing, this was my question that I sent into him. he is a funny guy....:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teeroy thats awesome, I was a member of Btls up until 4 months ago. Maybe time to sign back in. By the way hows the fuzzy hood look on your sled?:D

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks great! wife recovered nicely too.....has no memory of the incident....:D

got thru on the phone a little more than a year ago, a friend recorded it and sent it to me. posted the audio on youtube with a vid of me loading an old D-7. was fun to talk to Ned, he kills me....audio contains some foul language.

YouTube - full trucker effect

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teeroy that is classic radio gold!!! Well done not sure who was better you or them.....WAY TO GO!!! Man you have to email me that!! That was one of the best call ins I have ever heard on there!!!:D:patriot:

Top Bottom