Silver Tip Sledder’s

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel like I already ride with this group being pretty much the youngest guy most days.

The fresh smell of a535 and clicking of pill boxes while unloading. The only thing missing is someone with a AED and a bottle of Nitro.

Go Team Robaxacet!

😝
You know what they say, hanging out with old folks will make you feel older before your time and then you'll be searching for your own meds.
I'll keep hanging with the younger crew, more entertaining for now LOL.

With this new Silver Tip Sledders group having a +50 criteria, S&M should start a below 50 out of shape and too fat group, that should get plenty of desk jockey riders together. I may join that group but I'm way past 50 though.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m 56 and this does apply to the group 😂

Attachments

• IMG_6961.png
    IMG_6961.png
    482.2 KB · Views: 119

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was up at 5 texted my wife in Calgary
Watched garage finds and el camino
Took a nap until 7
Watched live moto gp race
Went to Tims and going to work on house soon
There is a chance of an afternoon nap…..

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back on S&M after 6 years following a crash in Blue River, Salmon 35km from staging where I destroyed my knee.
Again, want to say thanks to all the boys that helped me get out of there on snowy icy day. What a CF!
Anyway with lots of physio and weight training knee is all good so saying that couldn’t stay away. Bodily 61 now but mindfully 12, so getting back at it, not so much for the hills but I’ll ride anywhere really.
Have all the gear for winter camping and hunting if that is of any interest or just go for a day ride, I’m in!
Great past time!
I’m in Sherwood Park and looking for others to ride with.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I am in at 55 this year as well and I was wondering if we are ready for the next step, do we set up a date sometime in lets say Dec that we can have a meet and ride day or are we gonna just wing it and contact each other randomly, work out our details and go? I myself do not have much work related commitments during the winter and have pretty good flexibility so can go whenever works, really looking forward to meeting new people to ride with and who knows from there?

Top Bottom