Shout out to some people who I've had great dealing with this week

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
So to start it all off the pics show how my gf decided to try my trucks 4x4 capabilities.... Icy road and sideways into te median at 80kms. Please not there are no longer sleds on the deck....not the "no longer"

Anyways both sleds actually made it out pretty well unscathed. My snopro landed right side up with only a bent steering rod. And my m6 upside down with no damage I can see. The super clamps how ever didn't fair so well.... After contacting Randall from superclamps he offered me a great discount on new ones and wen offered the same on a set of rears. And responded within a day of my e-mail.

Next I notice a section of my wrap had been damaged. Contacted Marc from spiralus designs asking for cost on the replacement pieces needed and he responded with " no worries we've got ya covered" and said they will print and ship ASAP....

Both of these guys could have said sorry for your loss and charged me for new but both stepped up and helped me out.

On a completely different note I had mentioned on a thread that I thought I may try out a powder keg set up for my sled. I was Messaged shortly after by a member "thekrust" saying he had one he didn't use he would sell. I said I would take it but the. Got busy over the holidays and lost track of working out the details. When I contacted him after the new year he said he still had it and would be ready to ship as soon as I sent payment... Sent paypal to him and no more than 30 mins later was e-mailed a waybill number and it arrived 4 days later all there in great shape and is now installed and couldn't e happier.

Ad last but deff. Not least a shout out to my very good friends of the Gbca...no more than 15 mins after the truck hit the ditch 2 trucks with decks and help showed up to retrieve myself the gf and the sleds and get us home.

Done rambling now but with all te chitty stories one reads here's a little story of how a chitty experience can work out a-ok. If no one is hurt the rest will work itself out.

14/01/14/ny7ymuvy.jpg[/IMG]

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
First note, that powderkeg looks awesome Chris.

2ndly it's appreciated to read some good news stories instead of all negativity!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you saying I'm old?

Glad everything has worked out for you Chris. I also know from experience that Randall is a great guy and those dudes from the GBCA are stand-up guys as well.

glad it all worked out for ya, and no one got hurt. i would also hope that if you had trouble anywhere, that other snow n mudders would also have helped you or anyone else out.

Last edited:

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now I know why there was so much snow packed up under that thing!

sent from the van across the street.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
[Q UOTE=growly;1867200]Well now I know why there was so much snow packed up under that thing!

sent from the van across the street.[/QUOTE]
She put her in good

SummitX509

Reaction score
[Q UOTE=growly;1867200]Well now I know why there was so much snow packed up under that thing!

Hey do you still have the broken superclamp. I could use some parts cause my friend broke mine and they don't sell parts.

Top Bottom