Shout out to New Way Motorsports

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give the team at new way motorsports a shout out for all the help with my current project on parts, tools ect. I got to know new way when I snowchecked with Mr Rs in lethbridge but the summer before I received my snowcheck new way had bought them out to become the brp dealer. There has been some growing pains as there is with a new business but they have always tried hard to keep the customer satisfied, wether it comes to getting the sleds into the shop for warranty or letting me use a demo if it was going to be longer than expected. Corey and the team have been fantastic on my current maverick build. We need more dealers like this and I will continue to support them and the products they sell (I wish they had KTM so I can't support them on the dirtbike end Lol)

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what are you doing with your maverick build.. Last time I talked with Corey they were going to be a evolution dealer.. And be able to play with the ecu..

Picked up up a turbo mav a few months back and had it out this last weekend.. Steering has sure stiffen up from the 13 and ride seams better but power was still somewhat soft.. Might need a bump as well

still waiting on a winter snow check price from Corey.. They seam busy or lack of staff when calling them..

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be doing a build thread on it probably when I'm done. Isn't there a factory recall on those turbo mavs? Have you got that done? Some guys are saying that's causing some issues and throwing it into limp mode. I know the evo dealer thing came through fairly recently so if you take it in for any work it could get done then but I don't work there I just buy my stuff there. Corey has always gotten back to me so I wouldn't worry there.

Top Bottom