Should i trade in my MAX LTD 800R for a new 1000R Outty XT 1 seater?

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guy's i was at my dealer yesterday and they mentioned they would take my LTD in on trade if i wanted to get a new model 1000. At first i thought not, but he mentioned they would give me more than i thought for the trade & let me keep any accesories that i may want change to the new one. Sounds like only about $3000 or so differnce give or take.
That being said i would lose the 2 up part and the LTD package with air ride, but gain on warrantty, power and a whole new platform.
So should i think about doing it (is the new platform better than the old one), i'm not sure which way to go here, as i was not planning to do any change at all in the near future.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the one you have is fine,.. I see no reason for an upgrade,.. Unless of course you're tempted just for the fact of wanting something new.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the one you have is fine,.. I see no reason for an upgrade,.. Unless of course you're tempted just for the fact of wanting something new.
Yes the one one I have now is only a yr & and half old and great , but yes the new model is intriguing as I've had a new one every yr for about 5 yrs or so. Is the new one upgraded enough to do it again ???

Top Bottom