Shock Parts in Revelstoke

sleslie

Reaction score
I just replaced my stock Nytro skid with an aftermarket Racers Edge skid, this is my first trip of the year and today when i was riding i found out that the rear shock is way too soft. It is a Fox coil spring shock with no manual adjustments, but it is so soft that my track is rubbing against the bar that supports my Mcx turbo when i hit any big bumps, I dont want to keep riding it like it is, and dont want to cut my weekend short either, so i think i will be looking for some sort of coil spring stopper to keep it from compressing fully, short of changing out shock or spring i am not sure what else to do. Does anyone know anywhere in Revy that might carry such a thing, i dont think its something that most sled shops would carry, thanks.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just replaced my stock Nytro skid with an aftermarket Racers Edge skid, this is my first trip of the year and today when i was riding i found out that the rear shock is way too soft. It is a Fox coil spring shock with no manual adjustments, but it is so soft that my track is rubbing against the bar that supports my Mcx turbo when i hit any big bumps, I dont want to keep riding it like it is, and dont want to cut my weekend short either, so i think i will be looking for some sort of coil spring stopper to keep it from compressing fully, short of changing out shock or spring i am not sure what else to do. Does anyone know anywhere in Revy that might carry such a thing, i dont think its something that most sled shops would carry, thanks.
Did you phone Darryl? He can probably overnight one on the bus to you.

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try the sledshed just west of town, great guys and they will help you out with anything. even if they have to build it from scratch

Top Bottom